Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Cowboyfrog I’m fully aware the the defense wasn’t good, they aren’t paid to be good and relied upon for one series. The offense and that QB only gave hope to some that haven’t seen garbage time before. Us that have been here have seen it all too often, the score looks closer than it truly was. Stat padding on prevent defense, where was the QB the entire game before end of fourth quarter?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Neither of these teams are good. The Ravens are even worse than I thought…and I expected an easy Cowboys win today as their usual bounce back performance after a bad loss. (The Raiders beat them last week!) But nope, this Cowboys team is pretty bad this year

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am not going to be fooled by the come back during extended garbage time. The Cowboys are a bad football team. To be honest I am not impressed with the Ravens. They beat us with a 1980s Pop Warner offense. Give the ball to the big kids who run fast. We suck!!!!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Don't worry we will take out our frustrations and blow out New York again
I honestly don't think they can cover Nabers.....and we will make Daniel Jones look like a pro bowler. Diggs is a shell of himself. Our entire secondary is lost in this Zimmer scheme.

Mannix

Reaction score
Losers.....ZERO credit given for this....Empty Calories Dak on display for the boot lickers. Anyway, Ohtani and Betts went back to back in the 9th for the win...that's all I was concerned about. The Cowboys organization has been dead to me since April.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I can’t blame the Defense on that last play but if I am Parsons I am betting they use lamar to finish and going after him. We missed the tackle and played so badly for 3 quarters of it that it cost us. But we did learn how to close that crap up.

snadler

Reaction score
Don’t let that fake comeback to fool you in anyway, if you fall for it you are as dumb as Jerry. When the game mattered the team was absolutely destroyed, when you trail by a ridiculous amount you can play free and easy with no pressure hence when Dak is at his best, when the game was over, but even with the fake comeback, look at the 2 failures with 2 point conversions when they needed it, and of course WHEN the defense needed to step up on 3rd and 6, they failed. This was the worst case scenario because instead of the real embarrassment this franchise should feel with a 30 point loss, they will sell fans on the meaningless comeback. Come backs only matter in wins, for me losing by 30 or 3 still is a loss and this teams case, the worst scenario when change is NEEDED desperately

khiladi

Reaction score
With NFL making money on gambling, teams that are blowing others out suddenly forget how to play football. Bets aren’t just made on wins and losses, they are made on points.

Creeper

Reaction score
274 yard rushing, 6.1 yards per carry. Worse than I thought it would be. I expected about 250.