Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Let's see how they respond. The offense looked lifeless for 7 quarters after the Cleveland win. They looked dominate in the 4th quarter. If they can maintain that rhythm, we may be in business. I'm not sold that will be the case, but I'm curious to see what happens next.

Side note: something weird is going on between Lamb and Dak. Doesn't feel like they've been on the same page since the playoff game.
I wonder what that is about. They are the very two players that need chemistry.

mrtr75

Reaction score
Not kicking the FG on 4th & 15 changed the game. Wouldn’t of went for 2 twice and left 5 points on the field

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
McCarthy out coached himself again. Should’ve been 28-26 with a chance to go for 2
Was in complete panic mode....Talk about making some bad coaching decisions. That put a nail in the coffin for me....that McCarthy will always be in over his head when it comes to making sound coaching decisions.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I turned it off when it was 28-6. Came back and saw Turpin score and it was 28-25. I'm mad at myself for turning away, but in the end, it was just more garbage. I am so disappointed in every aspect of the Cowboys right now. Just a band of weak punks being knocked all over the field and tricked at every turn. So disappointed. No pass rush, no coverage, no run defense. No run game to speak of. O-line is atrocious running and passing. Dak didn't have his best game and CeeDee had his worst game. Micah looks frustrated, but even he was missing tackles. Diggs does not want contact. I could go on, but what's the use? Nothing to brag about and nothing to hang hope on. Just a brutal way to start the season.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Such a top heavy schedule. Could still end up winning a lot of games. Tighten up the run D and perhaps 10-7 or 11-6. I know, one game at a time.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If Lamb didn't fumble in the second quarter the Cowboys might have won this game.

Of course the Ravens would have played it different late, but it warrants some thought.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
CDs poor attitude and body language since the playoffs started last year is a big concern. Would not be surprised if this ends up being an early divorce between the 2 in the next couple of years. Of course Dallas will only get a 5th rounder for him while Eagles will get a 3rd round pick or better for a player half as good as CD.