Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Wizarus

Reaction score
I bet some of y’all looked like that idiot on YouTube jumping around in your jerseys. This game was over at half time.
Against a good team this would be true. I think Dallas had an opportunity here though, just didn't capitalize.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Let's see how they respond. The offense looked lifeless for 7 quarters after the Cleveland win. They looked dominate in the 4th quarter. If they can maintain that rhythm, we may be in business. I'm not sold that will be the case, but I'm curious to see what happens next.

Side note: something weird is going on between Lamb and Dak. Doesn't feel like they've been on the same page since the playoff game.

John813

Reaction score
They can update that stat about win loss after the 1st and make a 3rd column about a moral victory in a loss

lwehlers

Reaction score
When the game mattered, both opponent qbs in the last two weeks threw less than 20 passes. Zimmer needs to get out of that 2 safety high to make qbs throw more than run.
he needs to try something different that is for sure. every team is going to run for 200 yards a game and blow out this defense until changes.

DaleMc

Reaction score
This is not a good team, Dak has to throw touchdowns, that what he gets all that money for. Ceedee has to rise when needed and he didn't, the defense, not sure why we call them a defense, they can't defend against anything. Hope they turn it around but I will not hold my breath, I have seen this movie too many times.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ceedee nuked this game.
He sucked but this is probably the first game in a long while where refball was going our way

That nonsafety that should have been given a closer look
That reach of a PI call
Defender tucking Dak into bed after the take down being called roughing the passer

We still couldn't get it done. Got lucky on a few of Dak's clunkers being thrown too.