Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ih3ziPF.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Really surprising that they can't even scrape a 5th rounder or something out of one of these teams.

While I think the talk of first round picks and the like were totally overblown and ridiculous, I still think he had some value. To get nothing at all for him definitely seems like a front office screw up.

This just smells simply like Jerry giving one of his pet cats whatever he wants, feeling that he owes it to Romo to let him dictate his own path here.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Yeah, a strong trade offer is coming on day 1 of free agency after rampant speculation that he will be released. The only way to get a strong offer is to let it be known he will remain a Cowboy without said offer and then you have to really mean it by holding onto him until a market develops.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Hearing where? Because if it's CZ I'm "hearing" 49ers are giving us the 2nd overall pick for him
We aren't trading him to SF out of respect. I'm sure 12 teams would be interested if we just didn't care. Romo wants Houston or Denver and they know we're not going to trade him to a cheap team out of respect. Is it the right thing to do for the cowboys ? No. But it's the right thing to do for Romo.

Status
Not open for further replies.