Twitter: Bart Scott on ESPN this morning: Micah is not a leader

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
i do not think this team have 1 single good leader

player or coach

a good leader would not let the entire team not show up for a playoff game

i say it again….they did not show up at all for a home playoff game i do not want to hear any thing about how great of a leader dak or mccarthy or any one is because that is a joke
a good leader wouldn't allow players plan a party. the week of the playoff and the night after the playoff (victory party).

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Find me another player who racks up double digit sack numbers every year while having the double team and pressure rates Micah has. I'll get on him all the time about his shortcoming in terms of being a leader of this team and him being a liability in the run game, but I wouldnt take anyone else in a 3rd and 10 situation.
and the same player who fades in the last 4,5 games of season and disappears in the playoffs. sound familiar?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No sure, let me ask Kurt Warner and I'll get back to you.

By the way, did the defense give the Packers 14 points right out the gate leaving the defense on the field, again!
huh? they took the first drive. the very first drive for a TD. took 8 minutes off the clock. they were never put in a 3rd down position except inside the 5. . the drive was 14 plays. they rushed for 28 yards. had a 22 yard completion. whose fault?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The things I hear from the "leaders" of this team remind me of the foolishness I would hear from my kids teams growing up. Zero accountability of self awareness. They were children. It was to be expected. Kids should not be worrying about anyone but themselves. These guys love to say how they are grown men. That they need to be treated with respect. They are absolute clowns.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They don't like Bart cause he has been spot-on about their man crush Prestrash for years now.
Micah is almost the defense version of Prestrash as he excels against weaker offenses and disappears in big games.
He will also be grossly overpaid like yours truly.
hey at least we'll have plenty of things to talk about!!Give your thoughts!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The things I hear from the "leaders" of this team remind me of the foolishness I would hear from my kids teams growing up. Zero accountability of self awareness. They were children. It was to be expected. Kids should not be worrying about anyone but themselves. These guys love to say how they are grown men. That they need to be treated with respect. They are absolute clowns.
respect for them is during contract talks when it's I need more money or i'm sitting out, but come to find out it's always "it was never about the money!" lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I just saw a brief clip of this podcast on another Stephen A. Smith segment, don’t even wan’t to listen to these clowns, but both CeeDee and Micah really on the defensive after their mom and brother called out Dak.. they say he is a “leader”, what he needs is “more leaders”, including themselves…

Like what does that even mean? Dak couldn’t read the field… Ain’t nothing a leader can do about it.. Micah got taken out the game.. ain’t nothing a leader can do about it..

feeling like Quincy who always had to remind us he was a leader…. Although in this case, it’s his teammates.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Nah, don’t insult him like that. Defenses have to take into account his ability to rush the passer and he gets held like crazy. Dak on the other hand, nobody game plans for him like they do Dak..
....Because nobody schemes for or holds Watt. He only performs because teams forget he's there

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Nah, don’t insult him like that. Defenses have to take into account his ability to rush the passer and he gets held like crazy. Dak on the other hand, nobody game plans for him like they do Dak..
Micah disappeared down the stretch. Just look up his production.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe he can go back to school, maybe Mississippi State University and get him a workforce leadership degree. He would be fist-bumping the crap out of the guys in the defense huddle. He's already got the sitting on the bench pouting by himself down pat.

khiladi

Reaction score
Micah disappeared down the stretch. Just look up his production.
Agree, but so did the elite defenders like Garrett and Watt. The fact is he’s under-sized so the wear and tear of the season against bigger linemen is going to have more of an impact, especially for teams scheming against him. And this is with teams getting away with a bunch of holds on him. It’s the coaches that have to take this into consideration as well.

tomokawan

Reaction score
huh? they took the first drive. the very first drive for a TD. took 8 minutes off the clock. they were never put in a 3rd down position except inside the 5. . the drive was 14 plays. they rushed for 28 yards. had a 22 yard completion. whose fault?
He is clueless.