Based simply on stats, are these 2 QB's similar?

Nav22

Reaction score
I did say that*. And the point was he beats teams with his ARM. Guess who don't?
I'll let you do the stats. They've been posted them enough you should know them by heart.

*I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you think I said.
He beats WHO with his arm? His record is abysmal and so are his numbers.

Dak’s record and passing stats put Jameis’ to shame. There’s zero comparison. None.

Keep embarrassing yourself. Losers generally defend other losers. Winners have no time for excuse-making.
:thumbup:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Winston would be fun to bash on a daily basis. We would even be able to make fun of his interviews.

Dreski

Reaction score
No mention of 2018 when the OL was average all year though?

And Dak still played well?
:lmao2:

Yeah, you don’t know football.

That’s why you’re getting CLOWNED on here.
That’s why Dak will be making a ton of money to be the Cowboys starter while Jameis is hoping to be a backup somewhere.
Dude is so desperate he’s resorted to defending Jameis Winston out of all people. I understand there are some valid criticisms of Dak, he’s not perfect, but some things are just blind hate.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Doubt it, Dak a lot smarter with the football, Winston was throwing right at defenders even with a clean pocket.
Dak is smarter because he doesnt trust his arm. Winston on the hand has a good arm and thinks he can put it into any window. Daks problem is in the redzone he sucks. Teams have figured out he is either going to run, throw a short pass out wide or roll out right and have the option to run or throw. You never see Dak just take a 3 step drop and fire a quick slant into the endzone. He is too wild with his placement and will get intercepted.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Dude is so desperate he’s resorted to defending Jameis Winston out of all people. I understand there are some valid criticisms of Dak, he’s not perfect, but some things are just blind hate.
And you are so desperate that you've resorted to calling the 2019 Bucs a great team. Crawl back under your rock, troll... no one will miss you or think about you again.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
They’re a lot more talented now that Winston is a free agent
If you think that's case, then I'd bet the house that they're a lot worse.. given what we know about your thimble-sized well of football knowledge.

Nav22

Reaction score
And you are so desperate that you've resorted to calling the 2019 Bucs a great team. Crawl back under your rock, troll... no one will miss you or think about you again.
LOL!

Remember when I told you that you’re getting CLOWNED on here, Human Joke? And you tried to deny it?

Bottom lip’s still quivering.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Dreski

Reaction score
If you think that's case, then I'd bet the house that they're a lot worse.. given what we know about your thimble-sized well of football knowledge.
At least their players might have a chance to play instead of having to watch their quarterback give the ball away 35 times

garyo1954

Reaction score
He beats WHO with his arm? His record is abysmal and so are his numbers.

Dak’s record and passing stats put Jameis’ to shame. There’s zero comparison. None.

Keep embarrassing yourself. Losers generally defend other losers. Winners have no time for excuse-making.
:thumbup:

LOL.......HAHAHA........ROTFLMAO!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What are you babbling about? You asked if his stats were better and they clearly are not. If you think Dak is better as a player that’s up to you.
smh...his total yards...his ypa, but you dismissed both of those as irrelevant...you are picking and choosing what's relevant and what's not....are you confused? perhaps you should re-read your own posts.

and I find it funny, you went from your Keenum kick to now Winston kick. seems like you have a habit of choosing losers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Going simply on stats, would you say these 2 QB's are very similar based on their first 4 years in the league:

QB #1

1,922 attempts 1,183 completions 62% Comp % 14,628 Yards 88 TD's 58 Int's 189 rushes 794 Yards 9 TD's

QB #2

2,071 Attempts 1,363 Completions 65.8% Comp. % 15,778 Yards 97 TD's 36 Int's 241 rushes 1,221 yards 21 TD's

In my opinion solely looking at stats (keeping in mind QB #1 had a very bad 5th year and those stats aren't factored into this) these 2 QB's stats are very similar.

QB #1 is about to be released and QB #2 is looking for $35+M/year in a new contract.

QB #1 is Jameis Winston

QB #2 is Dak Prescott
It is not good to compare qb's, as each is in a different situation, different team mates, coaches etc.
Dak has had the better team and situation.
Daks team has won their div 2 times, had one 13-3 season, and winston, has not won a div,
or made playoffs, and maybe not even 8-8 much less winning record.

So it matters where a qb is.
Russell wilson also came into a good situation, and played smart and made the most of it.
Dak came into good situation, and also made most of it, although not as good as wilson,
but wilson had P carroll, dak had Garrett lol.

Winston, made the mistake of having too many ints, and maybe fumbles, and bad luck of being
on a bad team/situation, so as his contract is up his team does not want to pay him more than they have been, and probably just want to try another qb, as Arian is new HC there, and he wants somebody else. I think winston had some off field issues too.

Dak has done good enough , that his team wants to keep him, and they want to keep him long term. That is just how it goes.
Tannehill was bust in miami, bad situation and team coaches etc, went to better situation,
and wound up being player of the year lol, team, coaches , situation matters.

Also at op, since none of us are involved in the negotiations, or have seen the actual contracts offered, there is no way to logically judge Dak about signing them or not.
It is all speculation, you dont know anything, yet you get all worked up over hearsay and other
peoples speculation.
This is how people got burned as witches in the old days, lol just hearsay
and speculation.

The jones boys have only leaked vague figures on yearly amounts, they never say
about other details like how many years etc.
They do this to rattle people like you and it works. They want to make dak look unreasonable.