Bates is back

BillyBates

Reaction score
this isn't the first time I was tricked, I've had 3 years of therapy on a couch with a old German guy wearing a monocle . Doc Moe L Ester & nurse Carpi Diem.
come to think of it he looked allot like Col Klink.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
this isn't the first time I was tricked, I've had 3 years of therapy on a couch with a old German guy wearing a monocle . Doc Moe L Ester & nurse Carpi Diem.
Please tell me they didn't hypnotize you!....CACAWW CACAWWWW!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Howdy Old Chap, don't believe I had the pleasure on the old site, You must've left before I joined.
Your choice of Username tells Me You're a no nonsense down to earth fellow, who's followed Da Boys for long 'ol while, seen good times and bad times, values substance over style, hates croissants.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Howdy Old Chap, don't believe I had the pleasure on the old site, You must've left before I joined.
Your choice of Username tells Me You're a no nonsense down to earth fellow, who's followed Da Boys for long 'ol while, seen good times and bad times, values substance over style, hates croissants.
Don't let him fool ya Billy with that Old Chappiness, Londy is delusional. He's actually a barber from Tecumseh, Alabama specializing in Bama Bowl Cuts, lives in a single wide in Tasty Acres with and old dog named Rufus. Rufus is the one that hates the French. We humor him but he's getting worse. Or better, depends on your perspective.

BillyBates

Reaction score
. please say hi to Benny Hill from me.

ESisback

Reaction score
Don't let him fool ya Billy with that Old Chappiness, Londy is delusional. He's actually a barber from Tecumseh, Alabama specializing in Bama Bowl Cuts, lives in a single wide in Tasty Acres with and old dog named Rufus. Rufus is the one that hates the French. We humor him but he's getting worse. Or better, depends on your perspective.

We're simpatico! Delusional, white trash idiots, with mullets and beer can pyramids.

kskboys

Reaction score
'Cept it wasn't no day she was a'tryin' to seize!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Howdy pards ! Its really me from the old D.C forums. remember those blue bars anyone? I do miss talking Cowboys with yawl. being from N.E Pennsylvania I'm surrounded by Phila Fecal fans. After there ONLY S.B win its become unbearable. but it will be another 103-107 years until they see another.
I still sport my old D.C hat while out and about jest to shake um up a bit. My new Dak jersey comes out for weddings ,funerals only. I consider the team we are playing on Sundays a funeral for whom ever.
Howdy and bacon:welcome:

CapnB

Reaction score
Lets throw a party at @daboyzruleperiod house for a reunion of sorts. Its BYOB... Bring your own bacon. Dress accordingly. That means im not wearing pants. If you dont wanna feel awkward, I suggest you dont wear pants either.

ESisback

Reaction score
Lets throw a party at @daboyzruleperiod house for a reunion of sorts. Its BYOB... Bring your own bacon. Dress accordingly. That means im not wearing pants. If you dont wanna feel awkward, I suggest you dont wear pants either.

What about the guys who usually go commando? Won't that be a tad awkward?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Gosh darn it CC, whyd' Y'all hafta go a telling tall tales on a Fella, besides, Y'allz knows I aint allowed near no scissors,