Bates is back

BillyBates

Reaction score
Rolling Stones...Steel Wheelchairs Tour!
I really would like to return to the stadium for a game again. I know this is wee bit expensive but....In the mean time we should pick a centralized location. I think DRP is the furthest from us. I thinks I'm about three-four from you portman.

ESisback

Reaction score
I really would like to return to the stadium for a game again. I know this is wee bit expensive but....In the mean time we should pick a centralized location. I think DRP is the furthest from us. I thinks I'm about three-four from you portman.
I'm 3-4 away from everything. Glass half full types would say I'm "Centrally located", but glass half empties would say I'm "in the sticks".

2 hours to Scranton or Harrisburg
3 hours to Allentown
4 hours to Philly
3 and a half to Pittsburgh
Down the street from oblivion.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm 3-4 away from everything. Glass half full types would say I'm "Centrally located", but glass half empties would say I'm "in the sticks".

2 hours to Scranton or Harrisburg
3 hours to Allentown
4 hours to Philly
3 and a half to Pittsburgh
Down the street from oblivion.
I am lost in the tall weeds and don't want to be found.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In his robe, so he can wash that too!
Seersucker baby blue robe because when it gets wet and clings to my body, I am very alluring. Ya know that photo of Sophia Loren in that wet top? Like that, only with smaller breasts.

ESisback

Reaction score
Seersucker baby blue robe because when it gets wet and clings to my body, I am very alluring. Ya know that photo of Sophia Loren in that wet top? Like that, only with smaller breasts.

Big nips can be alluring.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just like that?......all the way down??

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just like that?......all the way down??
No, just in an alluring way. You ask any of our fine ladies here. They see a mature man in a wet baby blue seersucker robe, they won't be able to sleep at night, they'll have CC jungle love fever.

Xelda

Reaction score
This belongs in the funny image thread because I just got a funny image from reading it all.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
@ESisback is 4 hrs from me. And you two are about 1.5 hrs. We tried planning this b4 and came very close on getting together. Let's do it this time before we get too old.
Let G plan it for us, she has nothing better to do.:muttley: