Bates is back

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tomorrow will be the 16th anniversary of Bruva Benny's passing.

Hang on.......did You just subtly tell Me to drop dead!!???!!:eek:
I was thinking about asking that, but if the answer was "yes", I didn't want to be responsible.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tomorrow will be the 16th anniversary of Bruva Benny's passing.

Hang on.......did You just subtly tell Me to drop dead!!???!!:eek:
Is that celebrated in Jolly Ole? That was one of the funniest shows ever produced and never failed to deliver knee slappers for me. I loved his sidekick, I think his name was Jackie? Someone missed out on not getting him in films because he was great.

Ya know since we're on this roll with all the Winny films, some film maker should do a biopic of Benny Hill. He was funnier than Monty Python to me and deserves the exposure they've received.

BillyBates

Reaction score
Is that celebrated in Jolly Ole? That was one of the funniest shows ever produced and never failed to deliver knee slappers for me. I loved his sidekick, I think his name was Jackie? Someone missed out on not getting him in films because he was great.

Ya know since we're on this roll with all the Winny films, some film maker should do a biopic of Benny Hill. He was funnier than Monty Python to me and deserves the exposure they've received.
Brits do have some really good sitcoms .Benny was one of my favorites also. did you or anyone see ''Are you being served'' \''Keeping up appearances''\''Thin blue line'' or ''As time goes by''? our local public supported TV shows these from time to time. also funny as the devil.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Brits do have some really good sitcoms .Benny was one of my favorites also. did you or anyone see ''Are you being served'' \''Keeping up appearances''\''Thin blue line'' or ''As time goes by''? our local public supported TV shows these from time to time. also funny as the devil.
Used to watch Are You being served as a kid, haven't seen it in about 25 years, it's one of those programs that never gets repeated, have You ever seen "Only fools and horses"?, voted Britain's greatest ever sitcom by viewer poll, I sound allot like Del Boy.

BillyBates

Reaction score
taking a left turn again, is the Emperor here? or Glimmer man
Used to watch Are You being served as a kid, haven't seen it in about 25 years, it's one of those programs that never gets repeated, have You ever seen "Only fools and horses"?, voted Britain's greatest ever sitcom by viewer poll, I sound allot like Del Boy.
no never had the pleasure, I will be on the look out for that one...I did get a deal on some original Mr Beans and ''Are you being served'' DVDs on eBay.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
taking a left turn again, is the Emperor here? or Glimmer man

no never had the pleasure, I will be on the look out for that one...I did get a deal on some original Mr Beans and ''Are you being served'' DVDs on eBay.
Glim is here emp is not

ESisback

Reaction score

I love Brit movies:

Shaun of the Dead
Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
The Bank Job
Hot Fuzz
The End of the World

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gasp!!! Please lie, and say that was the fault of autocorrect!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I love Brit movies:

Shaun of the Dead
Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
The Bank Job
Hot Fuzz
The End of the World
Wonder what the anniversary date was of the get together we planned several years ago? Wish we could still plan/do it b4 we need wheelchairs.o_O
@BillyBates

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All as intended Bruv, I use allot as an homage to Our spiritual antithesis Greg.
The show name is correct if that's what You mean.
I was referring to the first part, the word Smart Ellick's cousin uses.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Meh, I aint no master yet, but practice does make perfect.....:omg:
who-are-you-picture-id155262111