Baun, Murray or Chaisson

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

With Chason you overlook his almost non-existent production and the majority of his tape because of his upside.
His upside is perceived based off measurables, yet his arm length is in the 8th percentile and we don't have his athletic testing numbers.

So at that point you're just his upside is based off his two most recent games he's played. Can he pan out? Yes.
Should you bet the #17 overall pick on that? Nah.

He registered 4 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 PD that game. I saw at least three QB pressures (where his rush made the QB pull the ball down and move in/out of the pocket).

Do people understand that successful pass rushers all day to only register one sack and that’s considered a productive day.

If you watched a random game tape of all of D. Ware’s snaps for a particular game you’d see him “fail” to get to the passer snap-after-snap for 90% of the game.

cnuball21

Reaction score

With Chason you overlook his almost non-existent production and the majority of his tape because of his upside.
His upside is perceived based off measurables, yet his arm length is in the 8th percentile and we don't have his athletic testing numbers.

So at that point you're just his upside is based off his two most recent games he's played. Can he pan out? Yes.
Should you bet the #17 overall pick on that? Nah.

This is how I feel...I like the upside but there is nothing I can find that is above average production wise.

I really do like the upside and traits but not at 17. Feel like he’s getting a lot more leeway than other prospects.