Twitter: Bayless: "Dak Prescott took a shot at Cooper Rush"

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agreed as personally I find it pathetic to watch grown men label one another troll, homer, or any other form of teenage term. While we all see individual players differently, the one uniting objective should be Dallas winning the Super Bowl as a team.
Yes, and any rational fan should be excited we finally have a great defense. One that could finally carry our QB who wasn’t enough to go deeper in playoffs without a greater defense.

And the reason these segments need to be called out is they have bigger agendas than just winning. They want to be right.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yea, it’s just more Troll BS. Skippy incites for attention just like the Trolls here. He wants to come off like a Cowboy fan but he was run out of Dallas and still bitter. Can’t believe Cowboy fans still watch that crap.

This is exactly why Parsons has decided to decline going on undisputed. You know how Skip and Shannon Sharpe would have tried to put Parsons on the spot by asking him about the "QB controversy", the media is trying to stir up with the Cowboys. Parsons saw through that show for exactly what it is.

Cmac

Reaction score
Oh boy......Skip is on to something that just ain't there. Can't we enjoy a win instead of racing to National Enquirer type conjecture or click-bait? Skip thinks Baker Mayfield is being held back by everybody else but Baker.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yes, and any rational fan should be excited we finally have a great defense. One that could finally carry our QB who wasn’t enough to go deeper in playoffs without a greater defense.

Happy? Hell, I genuinely hope the Front Office is smart enough to look to acquire another piece or two to the defense to improve the defense that much more.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So according to you the Dallas offense, in previous years, has never passed for 100 yards or barely over it, gotten the ball on the opposing 20 yard line and settled for a FG?
Name the last time before this season we ever won a game with our qb passing for 100 yards. This is not a sustainable recipe for success. Be happy about the win but know this area needs to improve as well

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is exactly why Parsons has decided to decline going on undisputed. You know how Skip and Shannon Sharpe would have tried to put Parsons on the spot by asking him about the "QB controversy", the media is trying to stir up with the Cowboys. Parsons saw through that show for exactly what it is.
They got nothing on Parsons. Bashing or trolling him would alienate too many fans.

Even those who hate the Cowboys aren’t going to bash Parsons.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We won a game where the qb threw for 100 yards. Also where the offense got the ball on the opposing 20 yard line. Went 5 yards and kicked a fg. The only time we scored a td was from 57 yards out on a run play. Dak will be a huge upgrade in the passing game which is dead right now.

You just pissed that Rush won these games. You should be happy, but no, "if The Dak ain't playing, I ain't play either!" Pitiful and embarrassing.

75boyz

Reaction score
Dak has a massive chip on his shoulder. A chip that forces him to "prove the doubters wrong".

What's ironic is that the chip actually handicaps Dak. If he just played within the confines of the offense (like Cooper Rush), the Cowboys would be way more successful, and by association, Dak would be proving the doubters wrong.

Instead, Dak think he's got to throw for 300/3TD every game and show what a field general he is. And doing that causes us to fail as a team.

If Dak would just play restrained football, things would be fine.

Perfect analysis.
So the only question that remains is Can Dak Prescott genuinely restrain himself/ego in order for the greater good to be accomplished? Because if he can, then postseason success will finally be possible.

And I'm not talking about giving a company line lip service speech on selflessness. Show it on the field. Period.

Because if he returns to his pass happy ways I think everyone knows the ultimate outcome.

But some are just not humble enough to admit it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Name the last time before this season we ever won a game with our qb passing for 100 yards. This is not a sustainable recipe for success. Be happy about the win but know this area needs to improve as well

I never claimed the offense does not need improvement, especially in the passing game to keep defenses from crowding the box, and Dak can improve that area.....so long as he maintains the same offensive approach and doesn't get into the need to be pass happy.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You just pissed that Rush won these games. You should be happy, but no, "if The Dak ain't playing, I ain't play either!" Pitiful and embarrassing.
If rush was throwing it and making plays and the offense was lighting it up then its a totally different story. Every metric shows this offense is bad right now with Rush at the helm. It is what it is.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I never claimed the offense does not need improvement, especially in the passing game to keep defenses from crowding the box, and Dak can improve that area.....so long as he maintains the same offensive approach and doesn't get into the need to be pass happy.
1000% agree but that falls on dumb dumb kellen moore. Who i dont even think called a play action pass yesterday

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If rush was throwing it and making plays and the offense was lighting it up then its a totally different story. Every metric shows this offense is bad right now with Rush at the helm. It is what it is.

Oh yeah? How bout this metric. 4-1. You want stats just like Dak?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Happy? Hell, I genuinely hope the Front Office is smart enough to look to acquire another piece or two to the defense to improve the defense that much more.
I’ve been a harsh critic of Cowboys Football for over two decades with this dysfunctional organization I’ve been so upset with. But for the first time since the 90’s I believe this defense could be enough to carry us. Thanks to Parsons.

If Dak can take to playoffs with a below average to bottom tier defense surely he’s enough for this ferocious defense and Parsons to take us to the threshold. If not, then we move on. And we are probably just doomed with Jethro.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
1000% agree but that falls on dumb dumb kellen moore. Who i dont even think called a play action pass yesterday

I think Rush forced Moore to alter his play calling and that he stumbled onto success. That said, Dak used to audible out of running plays to passing plays numerous times so BOTH Moore and Rush need to stay on the same page.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I’ve been a harsh critic of Cowboys Football for over two decades with this dysfunctional organization I’ve been so upset with. But for the first time since the 90’s I believe this defense could be enough to carry us. Thanks to Parsons.

If Dak can take to playoffs with a below average to bottom tier defense surely he’s enough for this ferocious defense and Parsons to take us to the threshold. If not, then we move on. And we are probably just doomed with Jethro.

The thought of Jerry continuing to run this franchise makes the physical pain not hurt as much and the emotional pain unbearable.