Twitter: Bayless: "Dak Prescott took a shot at Cooper Rush"

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Why does a passing game need an upgrade when it's working just fine? Stats? No thanks! You don't screw with something that is working, you upgrade when it is not working. So, is Dak the missing piece?
So we dont use stats as a measurable for success? You must work hourly. Dak is a better qb than cooper rush. So he should.play when healthy. Tell me what cooper rush does better than dak other than hand the ball to the rb more

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah, sure it is. Imagine thinking 100 yards and 10 receptions is doing your part.

So I guess the 163 yards rushing from the OFFENSE had no effect on the game? I guess the 3 FG's had no effect on the game? How about the blocked punt from the special teams?

Yeah, only the defense is playing for Dallas.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
And the Peoples Choice award for Sports Talk Show Host Making Something Out Of Nothing goes to...

SKIP BAYLESS OF UNDISPUTED for "Insecure Dak!"

:facepalm:

Sports talking heads :facepalm:

Since the Cowboys haven't lost in 4 weeks, the media has to find another way to create Cowboys drama and turmoil in order to bring in the ratings to their shows.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So we dont use stats as a measurable for success? You must work hourly. Dak is a better qb than cooper rush. So he should.play when healthy. Tell me what cooper rush does better than dak other than hand the ball to the rb more

Well, winning games is what he is doing at the moment, however, Dak does dance better than Rush so I'll give you that.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So I guess the 163 yards rushing from the OFFENSE had no effect on the game? I guess the 3 FG's had no effect on the game? How about the blocked punt from the special teams?

:facepalm:

Nav22

Reaction score
Um, where’s Dak’s actual quote?

Just kidding. Don’t let reality get in the way of the bash-fest.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

BigD_95

Reaction score
Name the last time before this season we ever won a game with our qb passing for 100 yards. This is not a sustainable recipe for success. Be happy about the win but know this area needs to improve as well

well it was just this game.

he reads the defense better and makes quicker decisions. and is more accurate. He doesn't have these balls flying 6 foot over open receiver's heads or at their feet. He also can anticipate his throws better.

I say this but think Dak should get the ball back and is the better QB. He has more arm strength/talent. But acting like Rush isn't better in some areas is wrong.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

he reads the defense better and makes quicker decisions. and is more accurate. He doesn't have these balls flying 6 foot over open receiver's heads or at their feet. He also can anticipate his throws better.

I say this but think Dak should get the ball back and is the better QB. He has more arm strength/talent. But acting like Rush isn't better in some areas is wrong.
Ok sure

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

He threw it 10 times, lol

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score

Yeah we disagree on Dak but Bro I'm right here with you on this. Dallas is playing at a high rate They are Putting Special in Special Teams, Defense is High Caliber. The run Game is monster. all Coop has to do is mimic

What he's doing and we'll Beat Philly cause Dak ain't playin Sunday

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm gonna put the Dakota vs Rush debate to the side for now
Here's the real blessing in disguise; the team now knows that we have a legitimate backup.

Ever since Romo replaced a slumping Bledsoe, I can't remember Romo or Dak ever being benched if they struggled in a game because the alternative was Way worse.

If for some reason Dak struggles in a regular season or playoff game, MM doesn't have to be afraid to put Rush in the game to get a spark. Hopefully this dioesnt happen but at least they have that option.

We are literally better for this because we now have a 5-6 game starter just waiting in the wings and he's developing chemistry with some of the receivers