BCS Championship Game: 1 Auburn vs. 2 Oregon

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Fairley is too good right now...this is how you dominate in a big bowl game peterson.:D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
MonsterD;3795797 said:
Dirty play by Fairley. :laugh2:

Guess we saw a diff play. Nothing dirty about it. He shouldn't have slammed him? It wasn't a HC if that's what you are refering to.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Dallas;3795801 said:
Guess we saw a diff play. Nothing dirty about it. He shouldn't have slammed him? It wasn't a HC if that's what you are refering to.

I couldn't tell if he grabbed the facemask on the side or not, rewind still can't tell.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
MonsterD;3795803 said:
I couldn't tell if he grabbed the facemask on the side or not, rewind still can't tell.

Agreed. Hard to see, it was THAT FAST. :laugh2: He's a MONSTERD

Hoofbite

Reaction score
MonsterD;3795803 said:

He grabbed the chest. Clean.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
MonsterD;3795803 said:

if you can't tell it must not have been dirty. Good tackle in my book...lol

StylisticS

Reaction score
Oregon needs a defensive turnover here. Maybe a score too from the defense.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Oregon :laugh2: They think they are so cute. Love it!

That Dyer kid is getting good yards against the Ducks. Good lil freshman runner.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im shocked they aren't talking about this field more. The kids are falling all over the place. :(

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm not terribly impressed by Cam, especially given all the time he has on every single passing play.

BUT, I am hoping he sticks around till 9 so perhaps we can use him as leverage for a trade down.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Newton leaves this year. LSU has a good squad coming back for 2011 but he is their x-factor in every way imaginable. It's rough having to share the SEC West with Auburn, Alabama and Arkansas.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasEast;3795827 said:
I hope Newton leaves this year. LSU has a good squad coming back for 2011 but he is their x-factor in every way imaginable. It's rough having to share the SEC West with Auburn, Alabama and Arkansas.

Isn't Miles going to Michigan?

kmp77

Reaction score
Can someone more informed please tell me why you leave LSU and go to Michigan?

VThokie7

Reaction score
DallasEast;3795827 said:

No way Cam comes back in 2011 and gives the NCAA time to find tangible evidence against him.