BCS Championship Game: 1 Auburn vs. 2 Oregon

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;3795857 said:
The problem you have is that he is an immensely talented player, but he is in no way ready for the NFL. A team would really have to believe in him to put a first rounder on him...
Remember Tim Tebow ..?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
TheCount;3795856 said:
Casey making plays just like his older brother, I really want that kid on the Cowboys.

Any player from the Matthews lineage is to be considered high in the draft...

UNBELIEVABLY talented NFL family... what... 7 or 8 from that family played in the NFL?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm so tired of this spread offense nonsense where the damn QB's can't make a basic throw to a wide open receiver.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Cam will go in the first round but he is dropping out of the top 10 or 15. He will need a good showing at the combine and pro day to come back up.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
TheCount;3795866 said:
I'm so tired of this spread offense nonsense where the damn QB's can't make a basic throw to a wide open receiver.
It's not football.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
trickblue;3795865 said:
Any player from the Matthews lineage is to be considered high in the draft...

UNBELIEVABLY talented NFL family... what... 7 or 8 from that family played in the NFL?

Yeah at this point it's pretty ridiculous.

It'd part of the reason I want to hang onto Gronkowski as well, his family is headed down that road.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DallasEast;3795862 said:
Remember Tim Tebow ..?

That's why McDaniel is no longer employed... and Tebow had more experience than Newton...

I live in Longhorn Country, but I knew Vince Young would be a bust in the first...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;3795866 said:
My opinion? Colleges do not scout for enough pure pocket passers for the spread offense. They target the quarterbacks we're watching tonight instead. Can't fault the strategy if you can win with it.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Tied up w/ 2:33 on the board for AU to march down and kick it for the win.

Let's go AU