BCS Championship Game: 1 Auburn vs. 2 Oregon

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
187beatdown;3795416 said:
That's like saying you know who the Seahawks are when you see their lime green jerseys.

LatinMind;3795482 said:
bill bowerman?

Phil Knight, co-owner and chairman is an Oregon alum.

Nike's headquarters is also near Beaverton, OR.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
CATCH17;3795544 said:
That would suck. Cams legit.

Dallas Cowboys Fan;3795545 said:
Cam is gonna be a superstar in the NFL. No doubt about it.

Really? what are you seeing that im not seeing? Cant fall forward for two yards every play in the nfl? every decent throw he has made the reciever has been wide open. and even on the last one he was and it was a bad throw. and its a spread offense right?

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Ok... These announcers are about as annoying as Buck and Aikman... time to watch this on mute.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
JustDezIt;3795557 said:
Really? what are you seeing that im not seeing? Cant fall forward for two yards every play in the nfl? every decent throw he has made the reciever has been wide open. and even on the last one he was and it was a bad throw. and its a spread offense right?
Yeah I haven't seen every game he's played this year, but he doesn't impress me throwing the ball.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
JustDezIt;3795557 said:

Wide open is an understatement, there were no defenders on he guys he threw to, like no one at all. That is why I said the defense he is up against is awful.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Unless Tony Dorsett is your RB and you only have 10 guys on the field, Don't run that play out of the EZ.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Newton is not impressing me. I wasa hoping he would be lights out.

He just hit a wide open WR for a TD but not making great throws.