BCS National Championship Game Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2564207 said:
take it easy on Rowdy......the Boys sucked this year. The Sooners choked again. I think his basketball team might be struggling too.

his basketball team is the suns!! poor guy

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
trickblue;2564150 said:
Now here comes the problem...

Those big on schedule and record...

All of the sudden... OU has two losses...

What do we do?

Drop them to 3rd in the final poll, behind the Gators and the Horns, in that order... they don't deserve to drop any lower, IMO, but they most certainly should end up ranked behind the Horns...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
silverbear;2564252 said:
Drop them to 3rd in the final poll, behind the Gators and the Horns, in that order... they don't deserve to drop any lower, IMO, but they most certainly should end up ranked behind the Horns...

But then their whole argument goes out the door...

They were better before the game... but now they can't be... but wait... why not?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Screw this game, I diddnt watch it, and I hope you diddnt, or else you are all schills for the BCS

Trouble

Reaction score
Rowdy;2563313 said:
I absolutely love people like you spouting off. You put yourself in a bad situation if you mouth off and lose.

In the future, you may want to consider taking your own advice.

UF (University of Florida) 24
OU (Overrated University) 14

:star:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
The Panch;2564178 said:
I wanna b-slap Kirk Herbstreit. Always defending his BcS system.

anybody that defends that system as legit needs to be ignored

its (BCS) the worst thing in sports...I used to absolutely love college football, but with this crap, their stupid OT rules, lousy review every single play system etc etc I am starting to lose alot of interest

Route 66

Reaction score
Biggems;2564207 said:
take it easy on Rowdy......the Boys sucked this year. The Sooners choked again. I think his basketball team might be struggling too.

I dont' deserve any special treatment. It goes with the sports world. :)

Route 66

Reaction score
Trouble;2564306 said:
In the future, you may want to consider taking your own advice.

UF (University of Florida) 24
OU (Overrated University) 14

:star:

In the future, you may want to think before posting. ;)

I was referring to those that post rhetoric like "OU sucks" or the score will be "..." I never did that and never will. I have only argued my case that OU deserved to be in that spot just like Texas or some of the others.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I have no issue with OU being there other than I pretty much knew that Big Game Bob would blow it again in the pressure moments.

Seriously this guy has been terrible in the bowl/BCS games since his first two seasons.

1st two seasons he got it done every since then he can't get his team to get the job done.

ZB9

Reaction score
jjl5w7.jpg