Be honest, who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight?

StylisticS

Reaction score
He is 40. I believe he will decline and the team won't make the playoffs. They didn't go about this offseason like the usual patriots way. They were flashy and seems like the Eagles dream team part 3
Yeah he showed some signs of that age in the Super Bowl. Atlanta let him off the hook. I think they'll make the playoffs because...afc east. But I don't think they win the super bowl either.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
giphy.gif
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Swanny

Reaction score
Come on, be honest. Who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight. Nothing life threatening, just enough to miss 16 games.
Why? I don't understand the hate for Brady. The guy is a machine. I guess hating him because you're jealous??

perrykemp

Reaction score
I can't hate on Brady.

I want to hate him, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I don't think I've ever seen a QB want it more.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
This team is 0-0........not sure what they have done yet

So, I guess you were serious.

It is much different when a team has the Skins on the wall and is pretty much back intact from a Super Bowl winning season. In fact, they have probably improved at several positions. The loss of Edelman hurts but they will make up for his loss with the addition of Cooks and Dorsett.

They deserve some respect.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So, I guess you were serious.

It is much different when a team has the Skins on the wall and is pretty much back intact from a Super Bowl winning season. In fact, they have probably improved at several positions. The loss of Edelman hurts but they will make up for his loss with the addition of Cooks and Dorsett.

They deserve some respect.
They aren't the same team. You mentioned the two receivers but they added much more then that and this is a new season. Sorry but that team hasn't achieved anything, new year new team. You can be in awe of you want but i see them crashing and burning. Something is different this year, they aren't going about it the Patriots way like they have for what 18 years now or so.

That being said i could be wrong, i was wrong once before

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Why? I don't understand the hate for Brady. The guy is a machine. I guess hating him because you're jealous??
I don't hate Brady. I think he is a very good player but overrated. He has benefited from maybe the greatest coach of all time. He isn't the greatest of all time when every QB that has played since he became starter has done the same thing until they went elsewhere.

Cassell double digit wins.

Jimmy G and a rookie 3-1.

I give him credit but he isn't special and I'm not going to worship him. Had Romo been in New England and Brady in Dallas I'm willing to bet Romo does just as good but Brady would fail to put up the wins and stats that Romo did