Be honest, who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight?

J817

Reaction score
Come on, be honest. Who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight. Nothing life threatening, just enough to miss 16 games.

Love the NFL to much for that. Like it or not a Brady injury would be bad for the game. So long live Brady's health. Now, if you want to talk about him starting to finally start to play like his ages and show regression....then that's another story

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He looked off from his first pass where he missed a wide open guy. It is only one game. Wouldn't count him out, but at his age it can happen quickly.
Father time is undefeated. Not only that but Brady look deflated, usually he gets fired up and in his teammates faces........not tonight though.

I had many reasons why i think Patriots don't make the playoffs but wouldn't be surprised to see them pull it together.

He took more hits then i remember ever in a game. Patriots fans should be worried about the OL and defense

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Father time is undefeated. Not only that but Brady look deflated, usually he gets fired up and in his teammates faces........not tonight though.

I had many reasons why i think Patriots don't make the playoffs but wouldn't be surprised to see them pull it together.

He took more hits then i remember ever in a game. Patriots fans should be worried about the OL and defense

He wasnt touched in the first half and had all day to throw....so it was surprising that he was so inaccurate. Second half his protection just fell apart. THere was a diferent demeanor to him tonight to be sure

ghst187

Reaction score
After the past month I've gained a hnew respect for Brady re: Zeke situation. I want a NE and DAL Super Bowl.

Disagree, the diff between Brady and Zeke is that one was guilty and cheated the game to gain an unfair advantage and won another super bowl by doing so then lied and destroyed the evidence. The pats should've vacated their championship and Brady should've been gone for a year but instead only got a measly four games. Zeke by contrast is innocent and gets a faux "investigation" lasting a year and then gets a harsh six games and labeled a domestic abuser.

And as far as SB, I'm so sick of NE and their bandwagon fans that never knew who the pats were in the 80s...I hope they never sniff the playoffs the next 20 years. Although I know they will because they play in the worst division in football year in and year out which is what gave SanFran a few titles.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Come on, be honest. Who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight. Nothing life threatening, just enough to miss 16 games.

Not me, I respect Brady ability as a QB and a leader. I'm no Pats fan but I do respect great players. Evidently so does the poster of this thread after all no one would say they hope a QB like Blain Gabbert gets hurt. lol