Be honest, who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight?

Reaction score
They aren't the same team. You mentioned the two receivers but they added much more then that and this is a new season. Sorry but that team hasn't achieved anything, new year new team. You can be in awe of you want but i see them crashing and burning. Something is different this year, they aren't going about it the Patriots way like they have for what 18 years now or so.

That being said i could be wrong, i was wrong once before

I thought I was wrong once,,, but I was mistaken.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
naaa, I don't wish injury on any player....uh, well, I do have to admit I did get some entertainment when I saw LT break Theismann's leg in half. To this day I can't stand that guy.

Swanny

Reaction score
I don't hate Brady. I think he is a very good player but overrated. He has benefited from maybe the greatest coach of all time. He isn't the greatest of all time when every QB that has played since he became starter has done the same thing until they went elsewhere.

Cassell double digit wins.

Jimmy G and a rookie 3-1.

I give him credit but he isn't special and I'm not going to worship him. Had Romo been in New England and Brady in Dallas I'm willing to bet Romo does just as good but Brady would fail to put up the wins and stats that Romo did
Sounds like the same argument you always hear about Emmitt. Emmitt was only good because of his Olive. Please Brady and Bellicheck ate both the Goats. Let's just accept that they are both incredible and enjoy the fact it is happening in your lifetime.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sounds like the same argument you always hear about Emmitt. Emmitt was only good because of his Olive. Please Brady and Bellicheck ate both the Goats. Let's just accept that they are both incredible and enjoy the fact it is happening in your lifetime.
Name 1 running back that replaced Emmitt and led them to double digit wins......its not even close to being the same thing. We went 0-2 when Emmitt held out

By the way i said Brady was good just not the greatest of all time. Ton of QBs i would take over Brady. You can worship and be in awe of Brady all you want.......i prefer to use my mind and come to my own conclusions

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
id like to see the patriots actually have some bad luck with a bad season. dont want injuries to be the reason why though.

Swanny

Reaction score
Name 1 running back that replaced Emmitt and led them to double digit wins......its not even close to being the same thing. We went 0-2 when Emmitt held out

By the way i said Brady was good just not the greatest of all time. Ton of QBs i would take over Brady. You can worship and be in awe of Brady all you want.......i prefer to use my mind and come to my own conclusions
I'm not arguing about Emmitt it's a lame argument. Just like the Brady having the best coach ever is a lame argument.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm not arguing about Emmitt it's a lame argument. Just like the Brady having the best coach ever is a lame argument.
No it isn't. It's not even close to being the same argument.

You still didn't answer my question

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I enjoy watching greatness. It doesn't have to be our team to appreciate.

I can't imagine how mediocre this era of the NFL would have been without Brady and the Patriots.

Swanny

Reaction score
No it isn't. It's not even close to being the same argument.

You still didn't answer my question
What question? The who replaced Emmitt that was any Good? Nobody. I agree though Emmitt is the greatest so I don't really care about that argument. Do you realize we arguing something that is strictly an opinion. There is no right or wrong answer.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
What question? The who replaced Emmitt that was any Good? Nobody. I agree though Emmitt is the greatest so I don't really care about that argument. Do you realize we arguing something that is strictly an opinion. There is no right or wrong answer.
Emmitt wasn't the greatest running back either.

You responded to my comment, i didn't say anything to you. Don't want too argue then don't comment /reply/respond when you see my comment

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
They aren't the same team. You mentioned the two receivers but they added much more then that and this is a new season. Sorry but that team hasn't achieved anything, new year new team. You can be in awe of you want but i see them crashing and burning. Something is different this year, they aren't going about it the Patriots way like they have for what 18 years now or so.

That being said i could be wrong, i was wrong once before

Maybe you are right.

This defense looks worse than ours.