Reaction score
C'mon gang! Sweat it out!
Stay positive! We are winners!

giphy.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even if you were 1/2 correct , which you’re not, I’d probably say I wish I was. It Might have saved me and my family several hundred thousand dollars if I would’ve bailed out years ago. What about you? Yep,answer it!! we pay thousands to Jerry and all the other NFL teams to follow the Cowboys all over the country. I’ve earned the right to complain about the service I pay for. Again, what about you? You probably haven’t earned that right. You definitely haven’t earned the right to tell someone who has, how to act on a fan forum or to leave. Leave now because someone who hasn’t spent a penny on the team he cheers for is telling you how to be a fan. Again SHUT UP!!!!
Loving your meltdown! By the way, you haven’t earned squat.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rocky... come on man.

The fact that even while needing 8 new starters the Dallas Cowboys are the only team in the entire league to not even make a SINGLE move in FA is outrageous.

All of this while espousing that the team is "all in" is just gross.
Free agency hasn’t even started yet. You guys got sucked by the “all in” comment and now you’re all crying about it.

coult44

Reaction score
Ok I’ve bought it
Only one in this entire place that melts down on a daily basis is you because you have a huge problem with how everybody else chooses to think about the team they support. I know guys like you. Guys who want to control everybody else thinks and feels. how’s that worked out for you in life? The fact that you’re in here 24 hours a day answers that question for me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only one in this entire place that melts down on a daily basis is you because you have a huge problem with how everybody else chooses to think about the team they support. I know guys like you. Guys who want to control everybody else thinks and feels. how’s that worked out for you in life? The fact that you’re in here 24 hours a day answers that question for me.
You’re melting like a stick of butter right now. Just listen to you. :laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bull ...... you made some silly claim about standing up for decency ....... yet you defend a scumbag like Jerry.

Birds ........ Feather ....... All IN

:muttley:
No idea what you’re talking about but I did just hear the Ravens signed Henry.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looking good on paper doesn't mean anything.
Apparently they have a plan. We have no idea what that plan is, but they think they have a plan. But player acquisition is a 365 day thought process. It worked out pretty well last year with Cooks and Gilmore so be patient, positive and wait to see what shakes out.

robertfchew

Reaction score

Whoever originally wrote this is a terrible homer.
Dak is garbage - there’s no other way to put it nicely.
Parsons is good but nowhere near hof - he talks constantly and doesn’t back it up in the playoffs. I fell for his hype also

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whoever originally wrote this is a terrible homer.
Dak is garbage - there’s no other way to put it nicely.
Parsons is good but nowhere near hof - he talks constantly and doesn’t back it up in the playoffs. I fell for his hype also
Your opinion.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Apparently they have a plan. We have no idea what that plan is, but they think they have a plan. But player acquisition is a 365 day thought process. It worked out pretty well last year with Cooks and Gilmore so be patient, positive and wait to see what shakes out.
Can’t wait for the 30+ yr olds with 2 yr contracts.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Free agency hasn’t even started yet. You guys got sucked by the “all in” comment and now you’re all crying about it.
Brother, I don't know if you've noticed, but free agency has effectively started.

Deals are being struck during the legal tampering period by proactive front offices.

Jerry knew exactly what he was doing with the "All In" comment. I'm usually with you in giving our front office the benefit of the doubt, but I don't know why you are so willing to shill for Jerry Jones. In this case he is flat out in the wrong.

I don't think there is a single way that anyone could be thrilled with how inactive the Cowboys are year after year in FA even when they are just a few players away from fielding a real contender.