Be positive

phildadon86

Reaction score
He meant all-in signing his own free agents like Dak, Lamb and Micah.
Here you go again.

Jerry said. “Not planning for the future” “other players” and “all in”

In the same paragraph. Whether you want to keep your blinders up to the truth because you don’t want to feel lied to by the FO you keep defending is irrelevant. He said what he said.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm POSITIVE........that we will not get enough players to overtake the Niners, Lions and Packers.....not to speak of the numerous AFC teams better than us

It would take being extremely active Day 1 in Free Agency AND hitting on EVERY SINGLE draft pick.

I'm POSITIVE that neither has or will happen.

I'm also POSITIVE that we will regress as a team this season

But I'm also POSITIVE that I won't quit as a fan of the team like @Rockport did, not so long ago ,with his infamous "I'm quitting " thread

Surfguy

Reaction score
3ebc9ed1-b9a8-41cd-b2cb-5ea19ec18098_text.gif

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Here you go again.

In the same paragraph. Whether you want to keep your blinders up to the truth because you don’t want to feel lied to by the FO you keep defending is irrelevant. He said what he said.
You've got it all wrong...

"Not planning for the future" - Technically week 1 of 2024 is the future and Jerry isn't planning for that

"Other players" = He never said they would be better players

"All-in" - Jerry was talking about glory holes again

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brother, I don't know if you've noticed, but free agency has effectively started.

Deals are being struck during the legal tampering period by proactive front offices.

Jerry knew exactly what he was doing with the "All In" comment. I'm usually with you in giving our front office the benefit of the doubt, but I don't know why you are so willing to shill for Jerry Jones. In this case he is flat out in the wrong.

I don't think there is a single way that anyone could be thrilled with how inactive the Cowboys are year after year in FA even when they are just a few players away from fielding a real contender.
I’m not “shilling” for the Jones. I’ve stated several times I wanted a FA RB like Henry and one of those big DT’s. I’m disappointed as hell they didn’t get at least 1 of them. BUT, free agency hasn’t even started yet. They’re obviously going the way of the draft for a RB so go out and get a DT or a LB. There are some good ones still out there whether anyone believes it or not. Most fans give up too easily. It’s really an embarrassing statement on their characters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here you go again.

Yeah, that’s all in on those 3 because it hampers them going forward. He knows it. However, recently things are in flux in regards to how they feel about Dak.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m not “shilling” for the Jones. I’ve stated several times I wanted a FA RB like Henry and one of those big DT’s. I’m disappointed as hell they didn’t get at least 1 of them. BUT, free agency hasn’t even started yet. They’re obviously going the way of the draft for a RB so go out and get a DT or a LB. There are some good ones still out there whether anyone believes it or not. Most fans give up too easily. It’s really an embarrassing statement on their characters.
Free agency has started my friend.

If you take a look at who’s left, the pickings are bare at our biggest need positions.

Only LB worth anything right now is Wagner. 3rd times a charm? Or does he go to Washington.

Give it up already. The last 2 days are a slap in the face to anyone who supports this team. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Go look in our own division. Nevermind the rest of the league. They are running laps around this FO. The saints who have no money signed a LB who would have immediately helped this team.

Also. Didn’t you give up on this team many times over the course of the year?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm POSITIVE........that we will not get enough players to overtake the Niners, Lions and Packers.....not to speak of the numerous AFC teams better than us

It would take being extremely active Day 1 in Free Agency AND hitting on EVERY SINGLE draft pick.

I'm POSITIVE that neither has or will happen.

I'm also POSITIVE that we will regress as a team this season

But I'm also POSITIVE that I won't quit as a fan of the team like @Rockport did, not so long ago ,with his infamous "I'm quitting " thread
Please post the so called “I’m quitting“ thread. Waiting…….

It’s been posted several times so quit your damn lying.

Kumala808

Reaction score
im positive more players will leave this team after seeing the **** show run by the front office

MikeT22

Reaction score
I’m not “shilling” for the Jones. I’ve stated several times I wanted a FA RB like Henry and one of those big DT’s. I’m disappointed as hell they didn’t get at least 1 of them. BUT, free agency hasn’t even started yet.
So you think all of these deals these last 2 days are just bogus and won't actually occur?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Everybody in the league made moves to improve.... Nothing positive unless familial wars is a good thing bud.... Nothing short of a disaster

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

You will not get past the divisional round Relying on rookies in the draft to fill holes that our team has. It’s more of the same hope that the cowboys sell us. The draft is a crap shoot, even for the best teams. Putting faith into the hands of rookies and hoping it pans instead of getting proven talent is gonna be exactly why this team fails again.

They needed immediate help. Not help 2 years from now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I was positive until I saw they couldn't match a two year, $8 million deal for Zack Moss.

Not so much about losing Moss. More about how are they going to sign anybody at all if they aren't willing to pay 4 mill a season? Even the bargain basement free agents cost more than that.
Jerry has turned this franchise into Barnacle Scrapers.

Havic

Reaction score
Be positive, everyone in the NFC East is getting better but us