Bears vs Patriots: ***Game Thread***

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rack;1189742 said:
He lost control. No catch.
You're right. I was just watching to see if his knee hit before his arm hit. Didn't realize the ball shifted slightly. He still had full control in my opinion, but according to the letter of the rule if the laces shift, no control.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1189755 said:
You're right. I was just watching to see if his knee hit before his arm hit. Didn't realize the ball shifted slightly. He still had full control in my opinion, but according to the letter of the rule if the laces shift, no control.

Honestly though, I don't know if you can see definitively that the ball hit the ground. I sure as heck appears to do so, but I don't think you can actually see the ball make contact with the ground.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rack;1189760 said:
Honestly though, I don't know if you can see definitively that the ball hit the ground. I sure as heck appears to do so, but I don't think you can actually see the ball make contact with the ground.
I don't think it ever hit the ground, but if you go out of bounds you have to maintain control regardless.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1189766 said:
I don't think it ever hit the ground, but if you go out of bounds you have to maintain control regardless.

True.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Somebody gag Buck...the kick was wide right and he keeps ranting about it being good from 60.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1189791 said:
naw, he was slobbing all over ROmo, so he's alright w/ me ;)

Something tells me Buck "slobs" over a lot of men.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I really like Julius, but man that Maroney guy sure would look good in the Cowboy's backfield.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1189867 said:
The turnovers in this game are driving me nuts.

To beat the Bears is simple..

Don't turn the ball over.

I'd be surprised if they won a game this year w/o causing a turnover. Don't feel like looking it up though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1189869 said:
To beat the Bears is simple..

Don't turn the ball over.

I'd be surprised if they won a game this year w/o causing a turnover. Don't feel like looking it up though.

they've forced at least 2 TOs in every game this year