Bears vs Patriots: ***Game Thread***

Pabst

Reaction score
Another pick. And people were saying the 'Boys/Colts game was ugly... the Bears/Pats are making that game look like Miss America.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
That was a HORRIBLE call.

And people say officiating doesn't effect games. That's 45 yards GIVEN to the Bears.

blindzebra

Reaction score
DBs have no chance if that is PI...but then again, NE has the most "hands on" DBs in the league and do get away with more illegal contact than anybody.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
If he had turned around and looked for the ball like he was supposed to, it would have been an INT.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
And now ANOTHER BS penalty giving the Bears ANOTHER first and goal.

Yeah, officials don't effect games. :rolleyes:

ghst187

Reaction score
theogt;1189918 said:
If he had turned around and looked for the ball like he was supposed to, it would have been an INT.

he did turn around and look, that's why I thought it shouldn't have been a flag.
That was the most pathetic TD drive I've ever seen.
50 yards on 2x PI calls. undeserved.
PI is such a critical call, I'm inclined to desire them to go back to making it a 15 yarder or a spot foul if the crime is committed under 15 yards. PI calls have changed the outcome of more games than it should.

The Bears really do not impress me. They aren't getting a lot of pressure on Brady, at least not considering the hype their DL gets.
Grossman is awful. Pats strategy is simple, stuff the run, force Grossman to beat you and Grossman is proving that he can't

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ghst187;1189943 said:
he did turn around and look, that's why I thought it shouldn't have been a flag.
That was the most pathetic TD drive I've ever seen.
50 yards on 2x PI calls. undeserved.
PI is such a critical call, I'm inclined to desire them to go back to making it a 15 yarder or a spot foul if the crime is committed under 15 yards. PI calls have changed the outcome of more games than it should.

The Bears really do not impress me. They aren't getting a lot of pressure on Brady, at least not considering the hype their DL gets.
Grossman is awful. Pats strategy is simple, stuff the run, force Grossman to beat you and Grossman is proving that he can't
He put his hands in the guy's face before he turned and looked, which took away his ability to find the ball and catch it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Patriots might just be able to clench this one away from the refs.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pabst;1189957 said:
"lol" at Urlacher being faked out by Brady.

That's what I thought too.

Mr. "All World" Urlacher getting faked out by a guy that moves as slow as Brady... Sad.

ghst187

Reaction score
Urlacher just got owned twice on one drive.
He'll never live down getting owned by Tom Brady in the open field.