Beasley trying to clean it up?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's like a dude who gets caught cheating on his girl.

Then tries to cover it up or make excuses.

Burying himself a deeper and deeper hole.

From one "cheater" to another: Bease, just shut up and admit your mistakes.

glimmerman

Reaction score
8-10 million a year is Golden Tate type $, Beasley isn't close to that level of talent. 5-6 million a year is probably what he's going to get.
I would give him 3 year 21 mil. 18 guaranteed. Give him 7 mil up front.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I don't know about that, I think Stephen's fibbing a bit about him or Dad getting involved. Jerry is a chronic meddler, always willing to put in his 2 cents worth.

No I just meant it's obvious Cole's an integral part of this offense but he's not going to get the cash he wants from us.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The team should be long past caring about what Beasley says. Guy is an aging average player with an inflated ego. He will not be missed.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ain't this just special? Each week, last week it was the HC, we get a Cowboy saying something and then saying "no, no, this is what I meant". At least with Booger we know he'll say something stupid but then stand by that. No crawfishin' for him.

Any team that trades a 1st for a player and has a HC that doesn't try and get him involved isn't going to be HC of that team for long. They got Cooper for the future but once they saw he was ready to go, they got him into the game plan. Gallup's improvement was another factor in fewer balls to Beasley. Those two players enabled Dallas to do something that had been a problem, get the ball downfield.

Now, if we think there aren't "suggestions" made to the coaching staff from the FO, we haven't been paying attention. For cryin' out loud, the HC is still in training.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah right. Dude has been jabbing at the team through social media for awhile now,he’s an UDFA,most likely not coming back,and why he’s been so vocal. Rather he go focus on hitting the market,and quit talking about the FO and staff. What he can’t do,is open that door like he has,and then be a member of the “team”. You either are,or you’re not...and that’s how it rolls on this ship.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ja1wJtd.jpg

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb-bx54qg-bSxyZmEEXVTiWc2-ELDnZGCsPoLhWgceewGzhHq3tQ

cern

Reaction score
Rickover once ripped naval officer Jimmy carter a new one, denying his request to command a nuclear submarine. Carter went on to be potus. He sought no retribution against his former superior even though as commander in chief he could have done so. I find it amazing how many are so butt hurt that bease would criticize his bosses. I've been criticized by junior officers in the navy and employees while at cern and other places. Never took it personal. It happens everywhere.

Praxit

Reaction score
..sounds about right to me. The guy is not saying he's Cooper or Zeke, just wants to be included more I guess.

aria

Reaction score
Lol, this idiot NEVER learns! Please, please, please let this cancer go to another team ASAP.