Beasley trying to clean it up?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
May have already gotten a final offer from the FO and ain’t happy.

Bingo!!!!!!!!! ....exactly what I think and he was pixxed to no end. His agent and others close to him, probably reminded him it's never a good idea to burn bridges. Ask Dez.......lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
Bingo!!!!!!!!! ....exactly what I think and he was pixxed to no end. His agent and others close to him, probably reminded him it's never a good idea to burn bridges. Ask Dez.......lol
Yes it seemed odd at first that after the stuff Dez did on social media that JJ would go to a concert with him. But he could still remain friends with him but couldn’t resign him because of the backlash it may cause. With the staff and some of the players.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet he is gone! Jerry hates it when players break the code of silence.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rickover once ripped naval officer Jimmy carter a new one, denying his request to command a nuclear submarine. Carter went on to be potus. He sought no retribution against his former superior even though as commander in chief he could have done so. I find it amazing how many are so butt hurt that bease would criticize his bosses. I've been criticized by junior officers in the navy and employees while at cern and other places. Never took it personal. It happens everywhere.

Did any of these people criticize their superior officer publically over social media? Of course, that wasn’t available then, but the point is it wasn’t as much about an employee being upset with his employer as it was choosing to express it through a public forum. How do you think Rickover would have reacted if Carter had bought add space in major newspapers to criticize him? The way Beasley handled this was not only immmature, it was stupid because it could potentially hurt his chances to get the best contract possible.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Some players just need to stay off of social media or stop posting the drama. Just stop.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Lol, this idiot NEVER learns! Please, please, please let this cancer go to another team ASAP.
They created the cancer. All Beasley ever does is make plays and it's never good enough for Jerry and Jason.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Athletes need to stay away from keyboards, be it PC , Phone, telegraph, etc.

DFWJC

Reaction score
He should have stood by what he said originally. What he said is probably true. Now he looks like a moron. Most FOs have no say whatsoever in the game plan. I doubt McVay was told by Kroenke & Snead to run the ball down Dallas’ throat.
I don't think our FO offense game plans.
They do a lot of things, but not that

DFWJC

Reaction score
Where/when did Jerry and Jason express displeasure with Beasley?
They never have

I'd prefer Beas not be so public about his comments though. Don't see any value in that at all.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They never have

I'd prefer Beas not be so public about his comments though. Don't see any value in that at all.

There really isn't any value in it, and he's really more likely to hurt they way he is perceived than he is the Cowboys.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I certainly understand Beasley. I'd be concerned if he did not want the rock!

Understand the thinking? Sure. I get that completely. You have to have a lot of confidence in yourself to play at that level. But I don't understand expressing his thoughts publically on social media. It's not a good look for him, nor is it very smart of him.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yes it seemed odd at first that after the stuff Dez did on social media that JJ would go to a concert with him. But he could still remain friends with him but couldn’t resign him because of the backlash it may cause. With the staff and some of the players.

Good thing for him is Stephen seem to take it with a grain of salt in his response. He brushed it off as Beasley being little frustrated but pointed out how he was major of the offense this season.

GMO415

Reaction score
What was he thinking.......damn B

DisloyalHelplessDassierat-size_restricted.gif

aria

Reaction score
They created the cancer. All Beasley ever does is make plays and it's never good enough for Jerry and Jason.
Did they tell him to get in social media wars with his fans? Did they tell him to publicly throw his teammates under the bus publicly? He’s an immature, selfish, entitled brat who’s a legend in his own mind. And...he has been known to drop a few critical balls or two so he does more than just “make plays” and it’s not always good.