Beat the Skins - Add a WR on the bye week?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Parker for a 6th with the possibility of turning into a 5th, along with their 7th.

He would instantly be the best wr on the team
always thought always thought Parker was pushed to be a number one wide receiver... Which he isn't. I think you would be a nice number two complementary guy to Gallup.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
lol Mike Williams from the chargers. I wish.

Dallas isn't going to get anyone of any significance. The best move is Dez. He's free and he can bring down a football.

Dallas isn't going to get anyone of any significance. The best move is Dez. He's free and he can bring down a football.
Thanks but I've seen enough dropped passes to last a lifetime if he could still catch we wouldn't have cut him

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Problem is Roy Williams was a dud not a stud
so was joey galloway.
trading for WRs haven't panned out.

adding a street fa would be my move and yes dez as the guy there.
trade-wise cooper makes sense if raiders are in fire sale mode or want one of our WRs like twill or hurns as most of the package.

cooper for hurns and a 5 i do all day.
dolphins might really have enough depth to move off someone like parker or jakeem grant.
i'd be interested at minimal cost.
dallas drafts very well and i am not giving away picks just to do so.
i'd want guys that slot in as that value the next 3-4 years.

still think sean lee was best avenue to a quality wr but with joe thomas hurt that might be out for now as we nee dot maintain depth at such a physical position.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

He can't bring it down on a consistent basis.

doomsday808

Reaction score
If Dallas beats Washington, it leaves Dal at 4-3 heading into the bye and securely in the NFC East hunt.

Front office can't be happy with the WR production. Do you think they add a WR in FA?

Teams with depth at WR-possible trade partners

NE- Phillip Dorsett/Kevin Hogan
LAC-Mike Williams/Tyrell Williams/Benjamin
MIA-Stills\Parker\Amendola
Raiders-Cooper\Nelson\Lafell\Bryant

Players who could help us: Hogan, Mike Williams, Stills, Cooper
Other than Cooper, are these players being shopped?

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
One would think that after the "returns" the Cowboys received after trading for Joey Galloway and Roy Williams, the team's owner would have learned his lesson about giving up valuable assets for a wide receiver.

Apparently, One would be wrong..... unfortunately.:cool: