Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I faked a few others. :eek:

Sorry Couldn't Resist...

sally.gif

If anyone has seen the movie (When Harry met Sally)...they know the scene here. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Not to be naughty....but LaTuna talking about these women...makes me feel funny. :p
BP, as I scolded, err told, ibis today, women can unabashedly admire each other and discuss each others assets and liabilities with no fear of recrimination, or "funny feeling".

Women all know we don't dress for men (save when we're hunting), but for each other. No way am I spending designer money on someone as obtuse as my hubby. It's my female co-worker who is going to make me feel like a million when she ogles and fawns over my suedes.

You schmucks ('cept for the redoubtable ibis) don't know Armani from Versacci (oops bad analogy - you do know Versacci leather hip boots and pointy lingerie, thanks to Madonna).

Btw, today's movie beauties (actors, not "starlets"). I like Phifer, Judd (she can dress!!, picked out her own lucious wardrobe for Eye of the Beholder), Hayak, Theron, and Jolie. Jolie in 'Gina' made ME feel funny. Wow.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
BP, as I scolded, err told, ibis today, women can unabashedly admire each other and discuss each others assets and liabilities with no fear of recrimination, or "funny feeling".

Women all know we don't dress for men (save when we're hunting), but for each other. No way am I spending designer money on someone as obtuse as my hubby. It's my female co-worker who is going to make me feel like a million when she ogles and fawns over my suedes.

You schmucks ('cept for the redoubtable ibis) don't know Armani from Versacci (oops bad analogy - you do know Versacci leather hip boots and pointy lingerie, thanks to Madonna).

Btw, today's movie beauties (actors, not "starlets"). I like Phifer, Judd (she can dress!!, picked out her own lucious wardrobe for Eye of the Beholder), Hayak, Theron, and Jolie. Jolie in 'Gina' made ME feel funny. Wow.

Tsk Tsk...damn material women these days.

I will say this...I do not care what the lable says as long as the clothes look good on the woman.

It could say Butt Ugly Bob's Emporium for Women on the tag...as long as it looks good on the woman.....however you material girls can stick with your foreign name tags if it makes you happy. :p

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am shocked at you Hos....I figured you would have brought up the name...Maureen O'hara. :cool:
She was John's best co-star, and a beautiful woman, but not in the same league as the names being discussed here.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
She was John's best co-star, and a beautiful woman, but not in the same league as the names being discussed here.

Very True...but the spanking seen in McClintock...yummy lol.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ibis said:
..I didn't know you had such a well developed Feminine side....LTN has to open her windows just to keep from swooning...
Not sure how you equate appreciation of feminine beauty to a feminine side.

Not sure I want to know either. :eek:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Very True...but the spanking seen in McClintock...yummy lol.
John Wayne's best looking female co-star was probably Gail Russell. Something about her eyes was very hypnotic.

gailruss3.jpg

That's not the best picture of her. There's a scene in Angel and the Badman where she is looking up at him with those doe-like eyes and it is really stunning.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
There is something about Eliza Dushku that just does it for me...I think mostly it is her eyes and attitude...but man alive she is just so hot.

You can have Jessica Simpson..sure she is eye candy but the whole dumb as a brick thing (whether it is an act or not) annoys the hell out of me.
Ill take jessica simpson..... :D I agree. Eliza's eyes and attitude just do it for me too.....she just has "it" .

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
My favorite is Halle Berry.....beautiful doesn't do her justice

As for older actresses I have to agree with Hos on Grace Kelly

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

I'll most definitely add Berry to my list with Phifer, Judd, Theron, et al...
all true beauties, but only Jolie, imo, is smolderingly sexy.

And let me also add Zeta-Jones. She might be at the very top of my list.

Question for ibis - you've seen a few Cowboys games now.

who does Roy Williiams most hit like?

A) Rocky Marciano

B) Rocky Graziano

C) Rocky Balboa

D) Rocky of Bullwinkle fame

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:

Halle Berry indeed is beautiful...almost impish looking.

I think Janet Jackson may have the prettiest smile.

Oh ...How many remember the goofy 80's band the Bangles and the video walk like an egyptian?
When the singer looks to the left and then right and then into the camera...that was so sexy.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Oh ...How many remember the goofy 80's band the Bangles and the video walk like an egyptian?
When the singer looks to the left and then right and then into the camera...that was so sexy.

That was Susanna Hoffs.

She had something of a solo career.

And where are those Spice Girls now? :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
That was Susanna Hoffs.

She had something of a solo career.

And where are those Spice Girls now? :rolleyes:

I could care less about the band...but that part in the video...whoa momma lol.

Spice Girls...ughhh

Too many pre-packeged teenie bubble gum bands now days.

It is like the monkeys and the partridge family had massive amounts of offsprings. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I'm surprised how few of my fave MM photos are on the net, or at least easily findable. The one with braids from the Misfits, the late night swim shortly before her death, the restarant pic with Simone Signore and Yves Montand, where she's wearing a little black dress with spaghetti straps, and one slips down her arm....thankfully very few of her with DiMaggio either, or worse yet, Arthur Miller.

This is one of them tho.

images106446_Marilyn%20Monroe%2012.jpg

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Why did you have to show me that last kreuk picture? :( I hate you!

(if the pic isnt allowed let me know so i can remove it)

The pic is allowed.

The emoticon, most certainly not. :rolleyes:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/coffee.gif my bad i was trying to edit the post but you beat me to it

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
These threads usually run along the lines of "who's hotter, Pam or Britney?"

But I'll throw a few names out there that make AMC worth it's weight on cable.

Ann Blythe - this was the sultriest brunette of the Blonde Bombshelll Era, and unlike Jane Russell, could act. There is a 1945 Joan Crawford tearjerker entitled "Mildred Pierce" in which an 18 year old Blythe is the epitome of sullen, spoiled ingenue, and such a screen presence that even Madame CoatHanger was reduced to a speck in the camera's eye. What happened to Blythe's career, I do not know. She seems to have turned out a B movie queen in the 50's and perhaps her type of beauty, think dark-haired Joey Heatherton, didn't age well. Maybe she just couldn't hold her box office own against the platimums. She seems to have fallen off the earth with "The Helen Morgan Story ' in the late 50's. If she became Shelly Winters, I don't want to know.

The Hepburns. Katherine, of course, was all tony WASP angles and careless elegance, and Audrey, a pert pre-Prada petite fashion icon. The signature roles were Holly Golightly and anything with Spencer Tracy, but these two stand above the crowd in terms of pure style. Audrey is to this day a cult icon in Japan, where her tiny features, doe like eyes, and size 0 frame made her a much more likely role model there than the bosumy blondes. Demure, with spunk, and impeccably dressed. Katherine, formidably stautesque, was saved by that voice tremour, I think. It was the only thing spoke of vulnerability about her, and without it, I doubt there would have been as much love come with those Oscars.

I will get Haywood, Monroe, and Fonda later. ;)

How about Vivian Leigh?