Beckham's Giant future?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ODB is the Giants right now. He's getting re-upped

NY media savors it's superstars. ODB is the only superstar in NY of Giants.
Maybe from a marketing perspective, but Snacks Harrison is the best player on that team.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Maybe from a marketing perspective, but Snacks Harrison is the best player on that team.
That's absolutely a major part of it.

They need that dude, he won't leave unless someone better for NY comes along in the draft, and they won't unless they hit the lotto with a non-first round pick. A lot of teams would love to get the PR ODB brings. Fill up some of those stands a little more. But Ol' Dirty Beckam is NY.

Doesn't matter, aint gonna be until ODB is 29 or so, IMO. At that point, unless he's a freak and is still top 3-5 showing no signs of slowing (TO/which is a long shot even for great players), I pass. All day.

But I'd still take him at this point of his career over Dez. I think everyone whom, initially, would have an issue over this fantasy trade (Dez for OBJ) would get over it by mid-point next season. ODB would be incredible for Dak. Like we saw with Smith last week, short slants (in far more traffic than Smith) had would go to the house so often. The locker room stuff is whatevs. Dak is mature, ODB playing his games off the field to get media exposure for his brand wouldn't concern Dak, or be a distraction to him.

If it was, we would never know, anyways (a la Eli/OBJ). But it nevah gonna happen...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's absolutely a major part of it.

They need that dude, he won't leave unless someone better for NY comes along in the draft, and they won't unless they hit the lotto with a non-first round pick. A lot of teams would love to get the PR ODB brings. Fill up some of those stands a little more. But Ol' Dirty Beckam is NY.

Doesn't matter, aint gonna be until ODB is 29 or so, IMO. At that point, unless he's a freak and is still top 3-5 showing no signs of slowing (T.O./which is a long shot even for great players), I pass. All day.

But I'd still take him at this point of his career over Dez. I think everyone whom, initially, would have an issue over this fantasy trade (Dez for OBJ) would get over it by mid-point next season. ODB would be incredible for Dak. Like we saw with Smith last week, short slants (in far more traffic than Smith) had would go to the house so often. The locker room stuff is whatevs. Dak is mature, ODB playing his games off the field to get media exposure for his brand wouldn't concern Dak, or be a distraction to him.

If it was, we would never know, anyways (a la Eli/OBJ). But it nevah gonna happen...

He is definitely better than Dez but he'll get a stupid contract. If Dez got 70M, Beckham should get 140M. The Giants will never be able to afford an OLine.

The Cowboys could help them out and assume Snacks' contract...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Amen. Would make me physically sick to see an overpaid clown like Beckham wear the star. No way. The Giants deserve him. Another team killing sizzle player.
Some big spending on some nasty nasty on D, Boxer!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He is definitely better than Dez but he'll get a stupid contract. If Dez got 70M, Beckham should get 140M. The Giants will never be able to afford an OLine.

The Cowboys could help them out and assume Snacks' contract...
I know, X. :) My original point was merely, in short: ODB > Dez, for me, right now (talent:contract).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know, X. :) My original point was merely, in short: ODB > Dez, for me, right now (talent:contract).
Can we still get Snacks out of the deal.

If the Cowboys get Snacks I promise to never mention Dez again...