Before you blame Dak

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Time for the front office to start drafting offensive lineman again. Smith is old in NFL years and if you want to have a Super Bowl contender, you need to have a great offensive line.

Reactions: CWR

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak sure is lucky though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a QB get away with so many should be INTs and awful play. It’s weird…

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So to summarize

Dak needs EVERYTHING TO GO PERFECT

Dak can't over come adversity
No, but some things need to go well. This idea that it's Prescott and not the entire offense is beyond dumb. I could list everything that failed including Prescott and some maroon will suggest he should carry the team.

Reactions: CWR

uvaballa

Reaction score
The offensive scheme in the playoffs has to change. If Dak is struggling in the pocket then roll him outside more and call more QB runs. They can't really depend on the run game so they need to scheme up things better like the Cards did late in the game today.

Shane612

Reaction score
Dak was never elite. He had time in the pocket and a top tier running game. Once that started to slip, his game dropped even further. I've said it before, but his biggest issue was that early in his career, we had the best line in the game. He was given all the time in the world to throw the ball. It taught him to hold onto the ball and wait for the play to open. Now that same behavior creates holding calls on the Oline and overthrown balls. Especially now that we have no running game to speak of.
His contract is elite.
:thumbup:

Blake

Reaction score
Dak wasn’t good, the defense wasn’t good, coaching wasn’t good. He missed throws, receivers dropped passes, kicker missed field goals and the coaching wasn’t great.

everyone sucked tbh. Defense was non existent for 3.5 quarters and when we needed a huge stop we didn’t get it

I contend that the receivers dropping passes was the effect of a terrible QB being outta sync and not throwing in a fluid rhythm The team is conducting a symphony and Dak is two beats off. The passes that were on target looked jarring. Dak has no touch.

ArtClink

Reaction score
No true. We were only in this game because of the D. We shouldn't be relying on the defense for points every week, that's daks job and he hasn't been good 8 of the last 10 games.
The defense gave up an unacceptable amount of yards and they have to be able to stop upper tier QBs come playoff time. Zuerline also cost us again

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Well,since it pretty much sealed the game,the clock might have well hit zero,cause any chance we had to win ended when he couldn't hold on to the damn ball.
Huh? Watch the last two series of the game again. Dak did not "fumble the game away"

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak will always be a QB that needs a semblance of a run game and a pretty good OL in front of him. He is very overpaid but adequate enough to win.

He is playing very poorly right now however I believe it is hard to argue that our complete 1-dimensionality on offense isn’t really hurting us even more than his play. A run is literally a wasted down right now.

I don’t think I will ever truly understand this years offense. To be ranked #1 in scoring and yardage despite being completely hapless the second half of the year is truly shocking. This season will always be a total oddity.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I contend that the receivers dropping passes was the effect of a terrible QB being outta sync and not throwing in a fluid rhythm The team is conducting a symphony and Dak is two beats off. The passes that were on target looked jarring. Dak has no touch.
excuses-files.gif