Belicheat out as HC at NE after the season

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
It was ALL Tom Brady. Bill is a fraud.
I wouldn’t go that far, he’s absolutely a brilliant defensive mind and his track record shows that going back to his Giant years, some of the Super Bowl wins at NE were cuz of the D. Brady was a huge part of the overall success but to say Bill is a fraud, I don’t buy that….he has his limitations though (drafting is VERY his or miss).

RonWashington

Reaction score
They say Kraft is already set on making the change in the off-season . With a yr left on his contract the Patriots want compensation for anyone interested. What NFL owner can sell this to a ticket buying fan base ? Since Brady left this team has done zilch . What team in its right mind would hire Bill ? And for “ compensation “ no less .

In the SF Seattle game Purdy and his receiver had just come off the field after an INT and there was Shanahan over with his receiver wanting to know what route he was running , coaching him up . In todays NFL I want a young offensive mind as a HC and sound him out on who he wants as DC .

The opposite of the Jets who have a DC as a HC but can’t score Touchdowns if you spot them the ball on the 25 every drive .

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Chargers are calling…..

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Chargers are calling…..

Chargers are not that bad from a talent perspective . They need again I say a young offensive mind as HC get the most out an underdeveloped talented QB . Not Bill B .

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chargers are not that bad from a talent perspective . They need again I say a young offensive mind as HC get the most out an underdeveloped talented QB . Not Bill B .
Defense is 10 times more of a problem for the Chargers than offense. Not even close.

1942willys

Reaction score
Defense is 10 times more of a problem for the Chargers than offense. Not even close.
BB got decent OCs over the years so that has never really been the problem. In todays NFL either you get a franchise QB or someone like Purdy with a top D.
Chargers D is so pathetic that actually BB would be a good choice.
I just wonder if he has had enough and wants to retire; or maybe this is all he knows and like so many workaholics will keep working until they drop or are kicked out

Eddie

Reaction score
BB got decent OCs over the years so that has never really been the problem. In todays NFL either you get a franchise QB or someone like Purdy with a top D.
Chargers D is so pathetic that actually BB would be a good choice.
I just wonder if he has had enough and wants to retire; or maybe this is all he knows and like so many workaholics will keep working until they drop or are kicked out

BB had TB12 for 20 years. Those OC's did zilch without TB.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
if DQ leaves would like to have him here as DC, his defenses are still pretty good.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
i guess I’m missing something here. He just signed an extension last month.

1942willys

Reaction score
Like so many great coaches at some point they turn into "My club" with thier coaches, they dont want voices in the room that will point out flaws in the system... I know most will scream "It was Brady" honestly he stopped trying to hire good Coordinators and literally stuck with family and its been bad. Whatched this happen at TCU with GMFP..its hard to watch when it happens.
Probably. All top coaches run out of gas sooner or later. Happened with Shula and Landry and others

you can tell the clowns who hate him so much and know zero about football because they claim Brady did the drafting, did the FA's, did the roster, hired the staff, etc not BB.
They are too dumb to understand everyone else just laughs at that.

By the way how good did Brady look when the team around him went downhill in his last season?
Yeah the Brady did it all crowd are morons

joseephuss

Reaction score

Big_D

Reaction score
if DQ leaves would like to have him here as DC, his defenses are still pretty good.

Agreed.. if Quinn left, I'd certainly be interested as DC. Definitely not HC but he could still run a defense. And this one is really good.

Hoods

Reaction score
Probably. All top coaches run out of gas sooner or later. Happened with Shula and Landry and others

you can tell the clowns who hate him so much and know zero about football because they claim Brady did the drafting, did the FA's, did the roster, hired the staff, etc not BB.
They are too dumb to understand everyone else just laughs at that.

By the way how good did Brady look when the team around him went downhill in his last season?
Yeah the Brady did it all crowd are morons
Brady won a Super Bowl with another team so this doesn’t really support your argument. No one said Brady was good enough to win with scrubs. They just said that everything that Belichick had to do was significantly easier because he had Brady.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
His offenses are outdated and he hasn't been good at roster-building/personnel moves. I don't think he's been a great coach for about 5 years...maybe even longer and Brady just masked a lot of his flaws.