Belichick For DC

Ozymandias

Reaction score
The man will be the winningest head coach of all time with a few more wins, but nope. Put that on hold. The Dallas Cowboys have asked that you come in and focus on just the defense. Legacy smegacy!

Coach this defense and take more than HC money to do it. All while our HC is in his last year with no renewal…because we are the Dallas Cowboys smh.

I need to reach out to some of yall, yall smoking STRONG and I wanna know where yall getting it!!

We will be content with ol Ron Rivera or Mike Zimmer and like it! Remember guys, we tryna get 13 wins this year!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes! I would rather he be the HC and Vrabel his DC!

Do you want to win? or be like Jerry and just enjoy the show?
Maybe, Jerry is telling the truth and HE is really ALL IN. If Jerry is really all in, he should pick up the phone and beg Belichick to be his DC.
You're burying your head in the sand to the fact there isn't any reason Belichick would do this.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
@Reality tells us to not fall for rumors and to not post from unofficial sources but we still get BS treads like this that imply Dan Quinn is gone and the defensive coordinator job is open for Bill Belichick to come claim.

Stop misguiding the readers of CZ!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Not going to happen! Not going to happen! Not going to happen!

Seriously, he's not taking a coordinator job.

We're talking about a guy who wants more control than a HC. No way he takes less.
you never know, he might just come to Dallas so he can become friends with the best QB in the game. Remember how he spoke of how great he is. I bet he might even think he's better than Brady. I love Bill....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Reality tells us to not fall for rumors and to not post from unofficial sources but we still get BS treads like this that imply Dan Quinn is gone and the defensive coordinator job is open for Bill Belichick to come claim.

Dan Quinn IS gone. But you are right about Belichick

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You're burying your head in the sand to the fact there isn't any reason Belichick would do this.
Probably not. But, I am doing just the opposite of burying my head in the sand.

No one knows what will happen for sure!
Who thought Quinn would get the Commanders job? Almost no one.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

The D coordinator job is open AND Quinn is gone. Wake up!!!!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The man will be the winningest head coach of all time with a few more wins, but nope. Put that on hold. The Dallas Cowboys have asked that you come in and focus on just the defense. Legacy smegacy!

Coach this defense and take more than HC money to do it. All while our HC is in his last year with no renewal…because we are the Dallas Cowboys smh.

I need to reach out to some of yall, yall smoking STRONG and I wanna know where yall getting it!!

We will be content with ol Ron Rivera or Mike Zimmer and like it! Remember guys, we tryna get 13 wins this year!!
Be honest.
After Quinn’s D got beat to a pulp vs GB did you think he would get a HCing job. If you say no, which 99% of the morons on this thread would say, then you should keep your trap shut because you don’t know what will happen, and neither do any of these other know it all’s!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Not going to happen! Not going to happen! Not going to happen!

Seriously, he's not taking a coordinator job.

We're talking about a guy who wants more control than a HC. No way he takes less.
Probably not.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
First of all we all know that you must be in a big room full of fumes because this is not even a fantasy this is so ridiculous to even mention he is not going to ever be an assistant ever again he may get a head coaching gig he might even be a GM or a consultant or retire but he will never step down into an assistance position ever again his egos too big when you talk about being overqualified this would be the conversation which we should be having.... so can we stop with the nonsense and talk about the actual candidates... There are plenty of threads with reality based names being thrown out.
All this stuff talked about on here is nonsense.
Looking at this nonsense is how I take a break from the crazy real world shi_ happening in America today!

Grow up!

Wizarus

Reaction score
Belichick probably has too much pride for a DC position. He'll likely just retire for good if he cant be a HC.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Bill taking a backseat to a drooling McCarthy? Not even in an alternate reality.