Belichick For DC

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
That's it it's certainly isn't like Jerry doesn't have enough money to get belichick to do whatever he wants him to do.

I mean if Jerry wants to make a splash and prove he's really about going all in he could pay belichick double what he pays McCarthy just to coach the defense.

It's Jerry's toy we just have to sit back and watch him play with it hoping it leads to a championship

With her being no salary cap on coaching Jerry can do what he does best .

Keep throwing money at a project until you fix it
Who thought we would get Deon or Haley?
All these naysayers will talk crap right up until they are wrong.

I am hoping it happens, though I think it probably won’t

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it amusing that so many people would think BB would take a demotion to DC anywhere in the league.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry could triple his pay and then make a grand announcement next weekend in his best effort to upstage the Super Bowl.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I find it amusing that so many people would think BB would take a demotion to DC anywhere in the league.
I find it amusing that you think fans think this. I am hoping it happens. This does not mean I think it will happen. Of course I don’t think it will happen. Do you know the difference between hoping something and thinking something?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
leave the kid alone. jerry loves him and his attempt to make the team better. Jerry ain't going to do crap, but he loves guys dreaming because he's not doing crap. He loves your dreams and your support. "we dem bois"

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who is we? All your buddies cheering you on from behind your iPhone?

Go to a reality based thread. LOL a reality based thread!. That is funny.

Please, go to a reality based thread.
yes, but my PC don't use an iPhone for this..soemtime if traveling a big iPad get it correct and come correct,,:lmao:

i don't even know what we you're referring too...

however, i don't need to back that claim, nobody in their right mind would think Belichick would take a coordinator job...so the WE is pretty much 99% of the sports world.. He will look to be GM/HC or HC or GM or retire.. might take consultant job like be big voice in the drfat and FA periods and roster building for team that hires him for that expertise.

that said if you want to legitimize this post use what JJ said about possibly being able to work with BB in the near future, my bet is just that, as a consultant.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it amusing that you think fans think this. I am hoping it happens. This does not mean I think it will happen. Of course I don’t think it will happen. Do you know the difference between hoping something and thinking something?
Yes, thank you.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Be honest.
After Quinn’s D got beat to a pulp vs GB did you think he would get a HCing job. If you say no, which 99% of the morons on this thread would say, then you should keep your trap shut because you don’t know what will happen, and neither do any of these other know it all’s!
Beli ain’t taking a DC position here. I do know that lmbo