Belichick For DC

Wildcat711

Reaction score
You're burying your head in the sand to the fact there isn't any reason Belichick would do this.
You are prob right, my first thought is.. no chance.

Then I have this tiny seed in the back of my head that says.. what if Jerry does tell him you are HC after next season.. or even changes his mind and sacks MM.

He wants the record.. I think we can all agree on that.. so he will hang around til he gets that.

He has been in football his whole life.. he loves it.. what is he going to do?.. cant see him on TV. He likes to fish but not like Jimmy does.

So I have this maybe 5% hope that it could happen.. and yes.. I'm probably going senile.. lol

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Can you just say BB would not be an assistant ever again .. doesn't matter who's the HC, so MM a nice target but not true in thus situation, BB obviously didn't even accept or was offered a HC gig so hes not even a consideration at this point.

Well why don't you enlighten us and let us know what Bill Belichick who would he work under?? It's rhetorical he'd rather retire.... He should have went for the Alabama job lol
Belichick probably has too much pride for a DC position. He'll likely just retire for good if he cant be a HC.
Probably.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
First of all we all know that you must be in a big room full of fumes because this is not even a fantasy this is so ridiculous to even mention he is not going to ever be an assistant ever again he may get a head coaching gig he might even be a GM or a consultant or retire but he will never step down into an assistance position ever again his egos too big when you talk about being overqualified this would be the conversation which we should be having.... so can we stop with the nonsense and talk about the actual candidates... There are plenty of threads with reality based names being thrown out.
Who is we? All your buddies cheering you on from behind your iPhone?

Go to a reality based thread. LOL a reality based thread!. That is funny.

Please, go to a reality based thread.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Largest. Which means we have more “dumbs”Though, I’m not saying op is.

On average we’re the smartest. That’s been proven.
Thank you! I’m throwing stuff out there I hope happens. Of course I don’t think it will, BUT you never know.

All the morons criticizing me would have also criticized someone saying Quinn would never get a HCing job with the Commanders.

Quess what happened? Quinn did get a job with the Skins.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Don’t be ridiculous.

You seriously just suggested that Jerry pay a DC more than double the salary of the highest paid coach in the league.

Why not a hundred million?

Why not A BILLION!?!?!
Money is off, but why so negative? If it happened it would be amazing.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
facepalm.jpg
Why are you on this thread? It is not a bag on Dak thread.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
How about a six-time super bowl winning coach accepting 50 million to coach the defense of the Dallas Cowboys.

I like it Jerry can do it if he wants to if it's on his bucket list no one can stop him there is no cap on what you can pay a coach if there was ever a splash that would be the

TSUNAMI FELT AROUND THE LEAGUE!!!!

PROOF TO THE FAN BASE THAT HE WAS REALLY GOING ALL IN THIS TIME!!!
Would love to see him get off that wallet and put his money where his mouth is
All we can do as hope and dream as fans. Might as well dream big!

Blackrain

Reaction score
All we can do as hope and dream as fans. Might as well dream big!
That's it it's certainly isn't like Jerry doesn't have enough money to get belichick to do whatever he wants him to do.

I mean if Jerry wants to make a splash and prove he's really about going all in he could pay belichick double what he pays McCarthy just to coach the defense.

It's Jerry's toy we just have to sit back and watch him play with it hoping it leads to a championship

With her being no salary cap on coaching Jerry can do what he does best .

Keep throwing money at a project until you fix it

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You are prob right, my first thought is.. no chance.

Then I have this tiny seed in the back of my head that says.. what if Jerry does tell him you are HC after next season.. or even changes his mind and sacks MM.

He wants the record.. I think we can all agree on that.. so he will hang around til he gets that.

He has been in football his whole life.. he loves it.. what is he going to do?.. cant see him on TV. He likes to fish but not like Jimmy does.

So I have this maybe 5% hope that it could happen.. and yes.. I'm probably going senile.. lol
Hope is all fans have! I agree very unlikely, but NO knows for sure.

Did anyone think Quinn would get the Skins job? Of course not!