Bell is asking for 17mil a year

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Enjoy Elliott while you can.

Because he’s going to want Bell money, if not more, and we’d be fools to give it to him.
if its me not giving him a second contract draft replace ment and move on

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yeah the 'mileage' is included with the red flags. And i don't think you believing he's not worth the money is some far out position, I just disagree. I'm sure there's a ton of people who agree with each of us.

Anyway, no biggie. I just think it's kind of sucky that the league / owners have conditioned us to feel a certain way about what players are worth. a guy like him is a unique case and it's almost immediately scoffed at.

The suspensions and injuries make you nervous about committing long-term for the kind of money he’s asking for. The Steelers are obviously nervous about committing to him which is why they franchised him. He’s only played one full season and has missed 15 games the past 3 seasons. RBs that have had a few years under their belts can hit a wall at any time. We’ll see how it plays out with him the next couple years.

John813

Reaction score
Do away with the CAP and the Seahawks and Rams will play in every NFCCG from here on out.

IIRC Jerry is 5th or 6th in terms of net worth for NFL owners.
Paul Allen is worth around 20 billion. Jerry is between 5-6bil according to Forbes.

Snyder otoh, king of big dumb FA contracts, is worth 2 billion.

I think some confuse Owner wealth and how valuable each team is

Cowboys are the #1 rated there.

Last edited:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Paul Allen is worth around 20 billion. Jerry is between 5-6bil according to Forbes.

Jerry makes more than income from the Cowboys other any owner by 40%.
Without taking any money out of his own pocket he can spend.

CPanther95

Reaction score

Almost all of Jerry's wealth is tied directly to the stadium and the Cowboys franchise itself. Owner wealth is far more important, if he's willing to invest it in winning a SB, than the value of the franchise. You don't get the value of the franchise until you sell the team, or leverage it - but your individual wealth is liquid and accessible to invest in player contracts.

Kroenke is going to see an even greater jump in income than Jerry did (in large part, thanks to Jerry who helped craft the LA stadium deal and move) when they open the new stadium in LA - and he's already worth $3 billion more than Jerry.