Bengals new RB1 Zack Moss on why he chose Cincy over Dallas in free agency

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have the Bengals ever won a Super Bowl?
sure made it to one more recently than we have been!
The 3 they lost, they could have easily won them. Against the Rams, they were screwed on that last drive the Rams scored on.
Does not change the fact they lost, but they are the only team right now that can challenge KC in the AFC. And they beat SF in the game they played last season.

If Burrow was not injured last year, they could have easily made it to the SB again.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The 3 they lost, they could have easily won them. Against the Rams, they were screwed on that last drive the Rams scored on.
Does not change the fact they lost, but they are the only team right now that can challenge KC in the AFC. And they beat SF in the game they played last season.

If Burrow was not injured last year, they could have easily made it to the SB again.
agree!

rambo2

Reaction score

Easily? If we had LVE, Overshown, Diggs, and a healthy Gilmore we could have made it too.

Redline360

Reaction score
One word....Burrow

Outside of Mahomes he's probably the only other elite quaterback. Then argurably Allen....depending on which version shows up

rambo2

Reaction score
I hear you but maybe that's our issue we're too focused on the ones we've won in the past, we need to focus on where we haven't been recently
Or maybe the fans don't realize how difficult it is when more than one third of the league has never won once.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's probably money.

NFL players could easily be unable to work as pro athletes by age 30. These guys have a very narrow window to cash in on their talent.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I mean who would you choose Burrows or Dak? :muttley:

They cut off the final part of his interview.

"...and then Stephen showed me my Cowboys contract offer. I asked if it was a typo, he said no, that I should be honored to have a star on my helmet and that salary cap doesn't grow on trees."

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Easily? If we had LVE, Overshown, Diggs, and a healthy Gilmore we could have made it too.
You got a bag full of could haves?

Let's say the 4 Cowboys you mentioned were healthy and Burrow was healthy, do you really believe a Cowboys playoff run was more likely than a Cincy run? Not even close. You'd still have to find a way to bridge the chasm between the play at the QB position.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks it had anything to do with something other than being offered more money is just naive or perpetuating an agenda

Big_D

Reaction score
I am old school, but I would rather go to a place that has a better chance of winning a championship. I think most of us on this board ( not a blind Cowboy homer) agree that the Bengals are in better shape than the Cowboys.
Some still think it’s some kind of honor to play for the Cowboys. Doesn’t matter that the 81 year old GM and his kid are complete garbage!

Carson

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks it had anything to do with something other than being offered more money is just naive or perpetuating an agenda
Facts

Dallas clearly offered less and likely a one year deal.

Big_D

Reaction score
Facts

Dallas clearly offered less and likely a one year deal.
If this was between the cowboys and the Panthers that might be the case, but the talent on offense in Cincinnati certainly factored in with the possibility of success of facing less in the box and even a future deal.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Our franchise is a joke but what Moss said shouldn’t bother anyone.

If he signed with us he would have said the same thing.