Best 80's Rock Single

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh, I don't listen to today's country......Bleh. 90's through about 2005. There's very little new music that I can listen to from any genre. Probably the newest album I have is Evanescence. My nephew made a CD of a bunch of Taylor Swift songs and gave it to me. I listened to it and gave it back because to me, it sounds like the stuff Avril Lavigne refused to record.

It is a lot of pop country trash but you don’t like Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and Chris Stapleton? They are more old school.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is a lot of pop country trash but you don’t like Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and Chris Stapleton? They are more old school.
I don't listen to country stations, so I'm not real familiar with them. But from what I've heard of Blake, he's pretty bland. I don't really care for what I've heard from Miranda, and I've never heard of Chris Stapleton.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't listen to country stations, so I'm not real familiar with them. But from what I've heard of Blake, he's pretty bland. I don't really care for what I've heard from Miranda, and I've never heard of Chris Stapleton.

They are the best of today’s country IMO, especially Stapleton. Take a listen...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like this. Sounds like Travis Tritt on helium............but in a good way. lol Very bluesy, with excellent control of his vocal runs.

Yea, he has that old bluesy soul. He has many good songs but this is my favorite to listen to while drinking a little something on the patio and grilling :thumbup: