Christopher-Heyerdahl.jpg

Christopher Heyerdahl

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Very underrated...

Christopher-Heyerdahl.jpg

Christopher Heyerdahl

I have no idea who this is.

I think Daniel Day-Lewis is pretty damn good. DiCaprio has really washed off the cheesy stink of Titanic with some of his latest work.

Tom Hardy is pretty solid. I really like Emily Blunt, but maybe that's just a crush.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Best technical actor or best movie star? Big difference but Arnold leads the way IMO. Very few come close to what he offered on the big screen.

For best actor skill wise, I have Oldman, Depp, Denzel and Michael Caine up front.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Personal idiocies aside, Mel Gibson is an extremely good actor, and Brad Pitt won me over with his performance in Interview with the Vampire. I also like Sir Patrick Stewart. Agree with @timb2 about Ed Norton too...but I don't really find Clint to be that good an actor. I've never seen much emotional range from him. I also agree with the OP about Gary Oldman, and I think a good indicator of his acting ability is that it quite often takes me a while before I realize it's him playing a particular role. He'll look very familiar, but he plays each character so differently that I don't usually recognize him at first.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The best greatest living actor (which includes both men & women) is without a doubt Meryl Streep.

She has been nominated for a staggering (and a record) 21 Academy awards: 17 for Best Actress and 4 for Best Supporting Actress, and has won three Oscars. :omg:

Happy Belated Birthday
Meryl Streep Gets a N.Y.C. Subway Stop Named in Her Honor for Her 72nd Birthday
Artist Adrian Wilson and production designer Matt Duncan were the masterminds behind honoring Meryl Streep via the N.Y.C. subway, changing the 72 Street signs to read, "72 Streep"

JEN JUNEAU
June 22, 2021 05:06 PM

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ana DeArmis is a name to remember. Outside of being exceptionally beautiful, she is an incredible actress. She will probably get her Oscar nom for doing Marilyn Monroe.

terra

Reaction score
To me the best actors were those that got you to forget they were acting.

Tom Hanks has it all over everyone else as far as I am concerned.