Best Actor

InTheZone

Reaction score
I never even saw one epi of Malcolm in the Middle, so I'll have to take your word on that.
It's on Hulu I believe. Even if you don't have kids you'd probably still enjoy it. I would say the best episodes are around season 3 and later. If I remember the picture quality improved a lot after that first season or two.

And if you enjoy this show I also recommend the Bernie Mac show. Never gets old.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Nicholas Cage. End of story.
I know you're more kidding, but for whatever reason, I love me some Cage :) In the bad ones and the really bad ones lol But either way, he's my bad movie Tom Hanks in that I generally will like it well enough if he's in it despite the plot or other actors involved.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know you're more kidding, but for whatever reason, I love me some Cage :) In the bad ones and the really bad ones lol But either way, he's my bad movie Tom Hanks in that I generally will like it well enough if he's in it despite the plot or other actors involved.

Cage is an enigma to me, puts out a great one like The Rock and follows it with a Ghost Rider :lmao:

I like him too :thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy is bizarre in the real world but Tom Cruise has to be on the list.
Agree, he and Brad Pitt have the same challenge. They're such celebrities, they always seem to be playing themselves playing a character when Day-Lewis and Oldman can disappear into a part. Seldom hear/heard what they were up to and then a film would pop up with them in it.

Day-Lewis researched Lincoln and worked diligently on his gait and his walk to capture that part of him when only a small handful of people knew that Lincoln was in pain walking most of the time back then. His attention to detail showed up in "My Left Foot" and never left him. That is not acting; that is portrayal.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
For me(and I'm forgetting a bunch probably)
But for male actors:

Denzel Washington
Daniel Day Lewis
Tom Hanks
Jack Nicholson
Christian Bale
Anthony Hopkins
John Malkovich

My favorite actor is Washington.

I would add Jessica Alba to that list and call it a day.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
For me(and I'm forgetting a bunch probably)
But for male actors:

Denzel Washington
Daniel Day Lewis
Tom Hanks
Jack Nicholson
Christian Bale
Anthony Hopkins
John Malkovich

My favorite actor is Washington.

I've been pretty impressed with Denzel's son, John David, so far from what I've seen from him. (I'm not saying he is on the best actor list, just stating I like him as an actor)