Best Actor

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In most of his movies he has sort of a lost in thought look most of the time, regardless of his emotional state.

LOL..... That would be a really close proximation of my Wife's view, on me if you removed the, "In most of his movies" part.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
To me the best actors were those that got you to forget they were acting.

Tom Hanks has it all over everyone else as far as I am concerned.

And I didn't even think Tom Hanks, but you're right. There are a lot of really good/great actors out there.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Nicholson in cuckoos nest was the best performance i ever saw. He gets my vote for best if all time. Dinero , . Bradley Cooper, Dustin Hoffman, and hanks round out my top 5.

Women top 5 are Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence, Reece witherspoon, Renae Zellweger, and Jessica Chastain are my top at this time

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody better than this glorious bastid.

14641_v9_bb.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
I like him, but he's pretty much the same in most of his roles, so it seems less like acting and more like being Kevin Costner reading lines.

He has been in some good movies, but they are good stories. His acting ability is limited. He monotone voice can ruin a good scene.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too many good ones for me to select just one but Jack Lemmon is my favorite of all time and showed the skills to capture all the emotions.

I think Hanks is the most adept of the actors today and has that ability to disappear into the role and not be Tom Hanks. The man of many roles.

I think Tom Cruise is underrated as is Brad Pitt but their celebrity status prevents them for not being who they are portraying but every time I watch "Fury", Pitt just blows me away.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
To mix it up and not repeat other names in here that I agree with, I always thought Will Smith was a good actor. He really won me over in the movie Seven Pounds.