Best Metallica Song?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:starspin::hammer::starspin:
Has coach ripped his head off yet ? I kinda figured a full bottle of beer to the forehead will suffice!
(Whew, I've enjoyed that ' hospitality' once,,when I came to, the 4-5 on me an my creek Indian bro had moved the asswhipping out to the steak grilling area, one was on my bro's back raining Punch's on the back of his head ,,,I flew in and throat/python locked Mr. Head hitters airway the **** off, the bar owner hit me twice with a sawed off baseball bat between my shoulder blades,,,I turned my head and looked at Darrell: if you hit me again with that ****ing bat,,I'LL BREAK THIS **** SUCKERS NECK",,, Mr. Head hitter started crying/ sniveling then,,, they told us to leave,but I was wanting to vector in on the p.o.s. that busted my top knot with a full beer,the blood was flowing and they were scared,, my bro done had the war whoop kicked outta him and wanted to split,,, I said " not till we get our ****ing hats back, we ain't leaving, wait till the cops get a load of my ****ing bloody head wound,,, we got PELTED by 2 dozen hats in 3 seconds,,,LOL:lmao2:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Has coach ripped his head off yet ? I kinda figured a full bottle of beer to the forehead will suffice!
(Whew, I've enjoyed that ' hospitality' once,,when I came to, the 4-5 on me an my creek Indian bro had moved the asswhipping out to the steak grilling area, one was on my bro's back raining Punch's on the back of his head ,,,I flew in and throat/python locked Mr. Head hitters airway the **** off, the bar owner hit me twice with a sawed off baseball bat between my shoulder blades,,,I turned my head and looked at Darrell: if you hit me again with that ****ing bat,,I'LL BREAK THIS **** SUCKERS NECK",,, Mr. Head hitter started crying/ sniveling then,,, they told us to leave,but I was wanting to vector in on the p.o.s. that busted my top knot with a full beer,the blood was flowing and they were scared,, my bro done had the war whoop kicked outta him and wanted to split,,, I said " not till we get our ****ing hats back, we ain't leaving, wait till the cops get a load of my ****ing bloody head wound,,, we got PELTED by 2 dozen hats in 3 seconds,,,LOL:lmao2:
Hell yeah, Melon. :star::star::star::star::star:

I once had a beer bottlle smacked against my forehead, only by a friend. Still, hell yeah, Melon

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, you got a way with words my brother. I could listen to you all night!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I love you all like brothers, but anybody saying Enter Sandman is the best Metalica song ever is dead to me.

Master of Puppets is the only acceptable answer to this question, and I don't want anybody to argue with me or I'll have to put you on 'ignore' in my head, forever.
Haha, but you can't as a mod :muttley::muttley:

Master of Puppets is good. I like Battery more, myself. Still, the best singles, for me, are on And Justice for All.

You loving us like brothers, Idgit, whether truth or not, makes me warm and fuzzy :star::yourock:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Sam, cut it out, man.

And anyways, Pantera skull ****s Slayer.
Love them both!

Actually, I used to go see Pantera every other week before they were ever a big band.

They used to play Joe's Garage one weekend (Fort Worth) and then Dallas City Limits the next weekend. I lived in Fort Worth, so I always saw them at Joe's Garage.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
@Sam I Am, be chili with our Coach, brother, it's clear you guys are crossed up. Just don't reply to him. He's our friend and we look out for own.

And Justice for All is the best Metallica album, bar none. The best song on it is Frayed Ends of Sanity, followed by Blackened.

Best single, as a stand alone -- One

You mean Ranching? hah I'm cool with Ranching. I'm just messing with him just like I do everyone. If he thinks I'm being an awesome person towards him, that isn't my intent. It's all fun.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Love them both!

Actually, I used to go see Pantera every other week before they were ever a big band.

They used to play Joe's Garage one weekend (Fort Worth) and then Dallas City Limits the next weekend. I lived in Fort Worth, so I always saw them at Joe's Garage.
Slayer is two amazing guitarists shredding to some half-arsed screamer, imo.

Pantera is top-notch rock n roll metal

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan