Best Metallica Song?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Melon. :star::star::star::star::star:

I once had a beer bottlle smacked against my forehead, only by a friend. Still, hell yeah, Melon
Bro! That song" boom- boom out go the lights" like a frozen 5 lb bag of ice cubes fell from 30,000ft,, the **** and shards in a starburst pattern flying in my panoramic peripheral vision b-4 blackout.,,, lol.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Mentioning Pantera makes be bring up this:
Released today and worth checkin out. Not nearly as heavy, but it's Pantera's bassists leading the band and a buddy of mine on drums.

http://loudwire.com/rex-brown-smoke-on-this-album-review/
Good interview, my boy! Especially the vid with Rex Brown.

Erik, you and @Sam I Am, I think would adore Matt Sweeney and his Guitar Power videos on YouTube. He's a riot and cracked out, but he gets the absolute best shredders and innovators in the business. @BrAinPaiNt would probably like it as well

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Too many to list. I couldn't name just one. There are tons of them pre-Load albums.

Load albums were sketchy, but King Nothing is definitely one of my favorites that came from the Load albums. Most albums after Black where sketchy though. Prior to that, a majority of the songs were good, very good, or great.

For Whom The Bell Tolls is the song that put Metallica on the map for me. My buddy's brother came over with it the day it was released. Fight Fire with Fire played and I was OMG, that is heavy as hell.

Then Ride The Lightning played and I was like. Wow, that's pretty good.

For Whom The Bell Tolls played next and I was back home begging my mom to go buy the tape for me! Off to Musicland we went minutes later! For 15 or so years after that I lived, breathed, and slept Metallica.

Yup...There are too many.

But... For Whom The Bell Tolls is number one for me

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
@Sam I Am, be chili with our Coach, brother, it's clear you guys are crossed up. Just don't reply to him. He's our friend and we look out for own.

And Justice for All is the best Metallica album, bar none. The best song on it is Frayed Ends of Sanity, followed by Blackened.

Best single, as a stand alone -- One

Shortest Straw

Brah

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Shortest Straw

Brah

NICE! Most people in this neighborhood would have said Harvester of Sorrow if they pulled from Justice which is also completely worth the thought. Most don't know the beauty of Shortest Straw. Shortest Straw and Dyers Eve are two of Metallica's most underrated songs.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
NICE! Most people in this neighborhood would have said Harvester of Sorrow if they pulled from Justice which is also completely worth the thought. Most don't know the beauty of Shortest Straw. Shortest Straw and Dyers Eve are two of Metallica's most underrated songs.
Harvester of Sorrow is played out.

I picked And Justice for All's best singles, imo :)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

I don't need any compliments from you, I prefer when you're being an asshat!!!:angry: