Best Quartbacks in NFL History Tier List

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nah. Cincy lost because of Aaron Donald. Chase was open. Ramsey was on the floor. Donald just destroyed the interior OL of cincy.
And of course, “one of” the the better game-winning TD drives in Super Bowl history before then.
Team game, for sure

kskboys

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is the best pure passer in this era and he has only managed 1 super bowl. It takes a team and Marino didn't have many good ones.
Aaron has been choking when the chips are down for many many years. Great QB, but a poor finisher.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd just like to see this superstar QB playback when you could almost kill the QB after a play was over and mug his receivers.

ESisback

Reaction score
I wouldn't vote for him but...
1. He is really famous.
2. He played in New York.

He's going to get in.

Yep, and he’ll be the first (and only) HOFer to throw 27 INTs in one season! He was on a 6th seed 9-7 team that got healthy and hot at the perfect time, with an other worldly pass rush, and if not for a miracle catch by an unknown backup WR, off a desperation duck, he’d have gone home. Tony Romo was a better passer with bad luck and a lesser defense.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep, and he’ll be the first (and only) HOFer to throw 27 INTs in one season! He was on a 6th seed 9-7 team that got healthy and hot at the perfect time, with an other worldly pass rush, and if not for a miracle catch by an unknown backup WR, off a desperation duck, he’d have gone home. Tony Romo was a better passer with bad luck and a lesser defense.
PManning threw 28 his rook year!!!!!!

Favre 29
Tarkenton 32
Stabler 28, 30
Luckman 31
Blanda 42!!!

Sorry, E, got to keep it accurate!!!!

RS12

Reaction score
Does whoever made the list acknowledge the change in defensive pass interference rule of 1978? If not delete thread.

quickccc

Reaction score
Before this, SF vs Cincy was the best super bowl I'd ever seen. This one ranks right up there w/ it.

which Niners vs Cincy SB ? ... they faced each other twice in SBs
- One vs Ken Anderson
- another vs Boomer Esiason

- i never thought i'd enjoy and root for Eli Manning TWICE as i did when NYGiants beat Brady and the Pats in SBs

i never thought i'd root for the Oakland Raiders Twice as i did for vs Joe Thiesmann .....and another vs Ron Jaworski
Radas blowed them out ,, in both games respectively

phildadon86

Reaction score
And of course, “one of” the the better game-winning TD drives in Super Bowl history before then.
Team game, for sure
Yeah. Kupp went off. But let’s not get crazy here. They had some serious help getting into the end zone.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Even worse, Steve Young on a higher tier than both Staubach and Aikman?? It's a safe assumption that this Baines guy isn't a Cowboys fan..
Young was great he just played in a better system where skill players racked a bunch of yac. He was fortunate to have Rice Taylor, Watters and Hearst.

I don’t think Young would have thrived as well in the 90s offense of the Cowboys compared to Aikman but I think he would have been good with Landry’s.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Brady is not by himself in tier one. Not even close. There's prolly 5 Qb's in tier one. If all a person wants to do is count super bowls, then there's no reason to make a list anyway.

Hard disagree. From talent perspective, are their guys better? Maybe.

But 6 rings with the Pats, 1 with the Bucs, All time passing yards and td leader, most wins… no one comes close to this resume.

GOAT QB and it’s really hard to have a legit argument against him.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Yep, Shady Brady and his cheating scandals rank at the top of the food chain on this pile of garbage, called "tier list".

Brady’s 35 career playoff wins will never be surpassed.

More than double the next best, Montana’s 16.

Brady deserves his own wing in the HOF.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stafford will move another tier after this season.
5200 yards, 45 TDs, 13 ints
and win, win, win
jmo

Might not repeat though. That is so hard to do

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Moderator Edit: https://www.sogsports.com/best-quarterbacks-of-all-time-tier-list/

Interesting ........Marino with no ring on tier 2 and Aikman with three on tier 3, same as Eli Manning. As good as he is, P Mahomes on the list is a bit premature.

FV4zFncWAAEIsZf
this is absolutely horrible