Twitter: Best Rookie O Lineman in 2020

lkelly

Reaction score
extorting the BILLIONAIRE owner over 12m dollars. I don't think you understand how much a billion is. It would be like a waiter asking me for an extra $20 tip
So that puts your net worth around $1,667 (I rounded up). Best wishes, and I hope the stimulus check arrives ASAP.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a good point.

Obviously the staff was trying to make the playoffs, but they probably should have had a more realistic approach to things.

Biadasz should have gotten the job back when healthy.

They will also go into the offseason practically clueless on their 4th and 5th round picks from last year as well.

Cant expect those types to always work out, but when its basically your sole means for acquiring players you cant just throw those away. They should have been given more opportunity.
My thinking throughout the season was Biadasz maybe took a little longer to fully recover. Don't have any info on that, but that would explain the delay in him getting back on the field.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You sound like a hater. He's more deserving of the $$ than a lot of coaches in the league.
ROFL. He has won 0 NFL games.
He was an elite college coach but so was Saban and we saw him in Miami.

Guess we find out how in demand Meyer is and if he lowers his asking price if they pass at 12M.

Dude Meyer wants to replace was making 3M a year.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So that puts your net worth around $1,667 (I rounded up). Best wishes, and I hope the stimulus check arrives ASAP.
I mean khan is worth 7.9 billion and its the company not really him paying the $12m but ok. Btw no stim for me. Thats ok i know ppl do really need it right now.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
53 is not poor it is below average. Every player starts out with a grade of 60.0

PFF has Biadasz 33rd on 37 centers. Average would be 16. Biadasz is bottom of the league versus starters. A poor starter.

Taken at face value, PFF has rated Biadasz as a poor starter this year.

I'm not crying over the pick. Hard to get going as a rookie this year, particularly if you weren't given the starting snaps it the limited camp that was available. Extra big problem for C, which requires a lot more learning of scheme than most position. With a real offseason, I expect Biadasz to be better than 33rd, although I hope they give McGovern a shot to compete with him too, as he was the clearly better player this year - actually average as the 47th G out of 84Gs this year, or even 47 out of 64 legitimate starters, which is a fairer apples to apples comparison of Biadasz versus a league of starters at C.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That's a good point.

Obviously the staff was trying to make the playoffs, but they probably should have had a more realistic approach to things.

Biadasz should have gotten the job back when healthy.

They will also go into the offseason practically clueless on their 4th and 5th round picks from last year as well.

Cant expect those types to always work out, but when its basically your sole means for acquiring players you cant just throw those away. They should have been given more opportunity.

I think they saw enough of Biadasz this year to know what they have. A guy who can legitimately start in the league, but has a ways to go.

With a real offseason, he should bump up significantly too. Tough row to hoe for a rookie C this year, especially one that wasn't the presumptive starter in camp, getting the starting snaps.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Once dak went down it should have been play the young guys get ready for next year

I would have rather done that too. #TeamTank was #TeamPlayTheYoungGuys. I'm against just throwing games, but playing progress stoppers this year was just a loser.

Sniveling our way into the playoffs as an historically bad playoff team in an historically bad division is a *negative* in my eyes. A black mark on the team's history that costs draft ammo next year. I'm *glad* we avoided the black mark.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
The staff's conservative approach towards playing young guys still gives me hope for Anae. Even if he was tearing up practice, these guys still keep him inactive because they like their 4 vets. I get DLaw and Gregory, but its not like A. Smith was giving us much the last half of the season, why play the guy on the wrong side of 30 over the rookie?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
PFF has Biadasz 33rd on 37 centers. Average would be 16. Biadasz is bottom of the league versus starters. A poor starter.

Taken at face value, PFF has rated Biadasz as a poor starter this year.

I'm not crying over the pick. Hard to get going as a rookie this year, particularly if you weren't given the starting snaps it the limited camp that was available. Extra big problem for C, which requires a lot more learning of scheme than most position. With a real offseason, I expect Biadasz to be better than 33rd, although I hope they give McGovern a shot to compete with him too, as he was the clearly better player this year - actually average as the 47th G out of 84Gs this year, or even 47 out of 64 legitimate starters, which is a fairer apples to apples comparison of Biadasz versus a league of starters at C.
Spot on though. I expect to mcgovern to give connor williams a run at LG tho not at center

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That’s what people fail to realize. I don’t know if analytics has hurt coaching or what but it’s a mess.
No it's they have not come around to analytics and still use dinosaur measurables and politics to put players at key positions. For the ego maniacs they are they really are a scared bunch to play young guys or new faces. They are stubborn old men most of them

Section446

Reaction score
Please explain why Looney was taking snaps from Biadasz the last few games. The more rookie experience, the better. Also, Lamb, Diggs, Galimore & Biadasz is a pretty good draft.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe Looney had a playtime bonus he was going for?

kumizi

Reaction score
Was Biadasz actually decent in 2020 or did he make the first team because there weren't any decent rookie centers?

I'm hopeful for his future but I dont know if I would put too much stock into his 2020 performance.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Please explain why Looney was taking snaps from Biadasz the last few games. The more rookie experience, the better. Also, Lamb, Diggs, Galimore & Biadasz is a pretty good draft.

Just because he's on this list doesn't mean he was better than Looney this season. If you have a chance to win the division you play the players that give you the best chance.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because he's better.