Twitter: Best Rookie O Lineman in 2020

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
No it's they have not come around to analytics and still use dinosaur measurables and politics to put players at key positions. For the ego maniacs they are they really are a scared bunch to play young guys or new faces. They are stubborn old men most of them
Most of these coaches have a very limited time to get to the playoffs and make a run. If a coach knows that he will be unemployed in a year or 2 if he doesn't win, he will likely opt for the known quantity over the unknown rookie. That's unless there is a significant gap in talent. If he plays a bunch of rookies and they struggle, the coach will be out of a job soon.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Most of these coaches have a very limited time to get to the playoffs and make a run. If a coach knows that he will be unemployed in a year or 2 if he doesn't win, he will likely opt for the known quantity over the unknown rookie. That's unless there is a significant gap in talent. If he plays a bunch of rookies and they struggle, the coach will be out of a job soon.
Like I said bunch of cowards. Why play a below average player you know he is below average. I would give the rookie reps to see what I have. If he sucked ok at least I took a shot to get better talent on the field.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Jim garrett's 2 other sons were both hired here in front office positions. Nolan wasn't a last minute hire do some research yourself. I gave 2 valid examples and you provided nothing.

He was absolutely a last minute hire because McCarthy was a last minute hire. Remember, Garrett was allowed to play out his contract, he wasn't fired so a staff wasn't put together till January. Don't tell me what you don't know. Good Lord, how can you expect to have a civil conversation when you won't even acknowledge simple truths.

Front Office positions? Yeah, this is also incorrect. John Garrett, was not in the Front Office, I don't believe. He was a TE Coach and he was a Jason Garrett hire in 2007. Judd Garrett was Director of Pro Scouting, basically a Scout, but front office, hired in 2008. So again, all hired after Jim Garrett had left the team and all hired while Jason Garrett was HC. If you had said that it was Jason Garrett, that would have been more believable.

Your idea of valid, leave much to the imagination.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Like I said bunch of cowards. Why play a below average player you know he is below average. I would give the rookie reps to see what I have. If he sucked ok at least I took a shot to get better talent on the field.

You would probably do a lot of things, but that's not how it works in the NFL.

Verdict

Reaction score
Please explain why Looney was taking snaps from Biadasz the last few games. The more rookie experience, the better. Also, Lamb, Diggs, Galimore & Biadasz is a pretty good draft.

Maybe the Cowboys are hoping for a draft pick out of Looney's departure? Insulate the rook from injury in a spoiler season? IDK other than that.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He was absolutely a last minute hire because McCarthy was a last minute hire. Remember, Garrett was allowed to play out his contract, he wasn't fired so a staff wasn't put together till January. Don't tell me what you don't know. Good Lord, how can you expect to have a civil conversation when you won't even acknowledge simple truths.

Front Office positions? Yeah, this is also incorrect. John Garrett, was not in the Front Office, I don't believe. He was a TE Coach and he was a Jason Garrett hire in 2007. Judd Garrett was Director of Pro Scouting, basically a Scout, but front office, hired in 2008. So again, all hired after Jim Garrett had left the team and all hired while Jason Garrett was HC. If you had said that it was Jason Garrett, that would have been more believable.

Your idea of valid, leave much to the imagination.
Just because their daddy wasn't there doesn't mean he didn't have pull lol.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Doesn't prove he did either.
You need daddy to come back from the grave to tell you that he got all 3 of his sons jobs with the dallas cowboys. where he worked previously. give me a break. Actually as a matter of fact send me a dm I have a time share to sell you.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Don't make the mistake of giving him a big contract Jerry!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You need daddy to come back from the grave to tell you that he got all 3 of his sons jobs with the dallas cowboys. where he worked previously. give me a break. Actually as a matter of fact send me a dm I have a time share to sell you.

I don't trust you to sell me a stick of butter. You are about as wrong on this as you can get.

Hennessy King Timeshare!

6d7db38793310087a024a953c5313aa1.jpg

:laugh:

Dre11

Reaction score
Once dak went down it should have been play the young guys get ready for next year

You have to be able to function in order to evaluate other aspects of your offense, anybody that coach knows that. they were horrible when him and McGovern was next to each other