Twitter: Best Rookie O Lineman in 2020

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
A lil HGH this off-season and he’ll make the Pro Bowl.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Please explain why Looney was taking snaps from Biadasz the last few games. The more rookie experience, the better. Also, Lamb, Diggs, Galimore & Biadasz is a pretty good draft.
I think he was still recovering and was activated just in case Looney went down or another OG.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Grats to Biadasz. Kid is going to be good.

Another note: Only one of those guys was drafted b4 the 3rd round

Nothing against Biadasz but I question how good he is because he never could get Looney of the field when he got healthy. You have to wonder why. Looney was getting his butt whipped by the Giants. Some fans like to think we have all pros sitting on the bench. We probably don’t.

Last edited:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
wild. Weren’t there a bunch of tackles taken in the first this year too? (I know I could just look lol)
Yes a good amount of o lineman taken in the first 2 rounds. 9 to be exact. 7 in the 1st round

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Nothing against Biadasz but I question how good he is because he never could get Looney of the field when he got healthy. You have to wonder why. Looney was getting his butt whipped by the Giants. Some fans like to think we have all pros sitting on the bench. We probably don’t.
Hes young and we should expect some growing pains but build off them for the future. Playing a slightly better 30 year old that probably isnt on the team next year is a waste of valuable snaps

lkelly

Reaction score
I mean khan is worth 7.9 billion and its the company not really him paying the $12m but ok. Btw no stim for me. Thats ok i know ppl do really need it right now.
OK, so that would be like a $20 tip to a person worth $13,167.

I'm guessing the football team's operating budget is probably not $7.9 billion p.a. It's not a trivial expense, especially when you consider the typical buy out terms should they want to go a different direction.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Spot on though. I expect to mcgovern to give connor williams a run at LG tho not at center

Of the three, Biadasz played the worst this year, and Williams the best. The natural competition for the 5th man is Biadasz and McGovern.

They've *always* prioritized Williams over other LGs, and next year it's finally fully justified.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

PFF Scores
53.5 Tyler Biadasz

82.2 Tristan Wirfs
66.2 Kevin Dotson
84.3 Michael Onwenu
70.2 Damien Lewis

one-these-things-not-like-the-others-sesame-street-game-not-demotivational-posters-1358198307-475x405.jpg

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
OK, so that would be like a $20 tip to a person worth $13,167.

I'm guessing the football team's operating budget is probably not $7.9 billion p.a. It's not a trivial expense, especially when you consider the typical buy out terms should they want to go a different direction.
Jags are worth 2b and the team generates a revenue of roughly $225m a year. Maybe the team makes $213m next year after signing meyer lol. Its not actually losing $$ just cutting into the profit a little.

plymkr

Reaction score

That's encouraging. First time I've felt encouraged by something from this team in 48 hours. Thanks for posting.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems like a good starting point to me lol. He’s probably ok not coaching but if he’s going to it better we’ll be worth it to him.
Sure, just seems to be pushing his luck to ask for top money.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
CW is going to need a really strong off season if he wants to retain a job.
Tomlinson schooled him in the last game, totally exposed how weak his lower body is.
I blame the staff and frint office though. The kid carries weight like an athletic tackle. To try and have a tall athletic guy get tree trunks for legs and a big *** and throw him inside just never made sense to me. Hes never played at that size and weight, it probably still feels weird to him

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I wanted urban meyer as HC. And its not just this team there is bad coaching all across the country across all skill levels.

Interesting point. You think it's because they were always bad and just lucked out getting to the Professional level or you think it's something else?