Big Mike is a Puppet

CowboyChris

Reaction score
There is no way anyone can convince me, that MM has any influence in FA, I mean either he is just as dumb or dumber than our FO, or he has absolutely no say so whatsoever in trying to sign FA's for this team, sad but true!! which makes it official, he is another puppet HC under Jerry! that's all

JBS

Reaction score
There is no way anyone can convince me, that MM has any influence in FA, I mean either he is just as dumb or dumber than our FO, or he has absolutely no say so whatsoever in trying to sign FA's for this team, sad but true!! which makes it official, he is another puppet HC under Jerry! that's all
It’s well known that MM doesn’t even want to be involved in FA. Not exactly a brilliant thread here.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I don't know how much involvement McCarthy has, but whatever it might be, it is limited by the Joneses' free agency philosophy. In other words, McCarthy might have signed off on signing James Washington (and I believe that he did), but that doesn't mean Washington was the receiver he preferred. Just like I believe that Quinn signed off on signing Fowler.

I do believe that McCarthy was given an understanding of Dallas' FA philosophy when he became coach. If he didn't understand it, then he was mistaken if he believed he could change it.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
McCartyhy’s just happy to be getting a paycheck.Walk around, do nothing puppet ala Garrett.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Believe whatever you want to believe and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Damn whatever anyone else says and damn the facts. The Jones boys are clearly calling all the shots.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think people would be surprised how few coaches are involved in setting the rosters, other than in a consultant role. Outside of the top guys it’s not viewed as their job.

cowboyec

Reaction score
and you think this magicly all stops by hiring sean puppett....i mean payton.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He's not the GM