Big Mike is a Puppet

blueblood70

Reaction score
There is no way anyone can convince me, that MM has any influence in FA, I mean either he is just as dumb or dumber than our FO, or he has absolutely no say so whatsoever in trying to sign FA's for this team, sad but true!! which makes it official, he is another puppet HC under Jerry! that's all
Im convinced you are clown i guess that makes us even..making wholesale assumptions well you know the root word of Assumptions. That you and your wild swings guessing what goes on behind closed doors. You dont have a clue.

ironic our FA class last eyar did very well, draft went very well season went well yet all things still questions,. fans here react as if we are perianal 4-13 team yearly..sad really.

first off FA isnt over second off sigung your open player is part of FA, they brought in 2 players to replace soem they let go and again the drafts around the corner and still many good names left in FA. Many i many, its far from over 6months before game 1.you act like we have game 1 next week and the rosters set..

get over it!!

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Every single coach in the Jone’s era with the exception of Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells has been a puppet.​

CapnB

Reaction score
I believe it was reported the other day M.MC has said this year is the most hes been involved in the draft since hes been there.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Im convinced you are clown i guess that makes us even..making wholesale assumptions well you know the root word of Assumptions. That you and your wild swings guessing what goes on behind closed doors. You dont have a clue.

ironic our FA class last eyar did very well, draft went very well season went well yet all things still questions,. fans here react as if we are perianal 4-13 team yearly..sad really.

first off FA isnt over second off sigung your open player is part of FA, they brought in 2 players to replace soem they let go and again the drafts around the corner and still many good names left in FA. Many i many, its far from over 6months before game 1.you act like we have game 1 next week and the rosters set..

get over it!!
you drunk on the kool aid bro

Vanilla2

Reaction score
A puppet head coach. The first I have ever heard of one in Dallas. Maybe things have finally gone off the rails.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why get down on him? He needed a job and he got one. These posts that he should resign after all of this Payton stuff Booger has allowed to perpetuate are ridiculous. He got the job to make the money and he doesn't make it by quitting.

I do not think there is a more difficult HC job that the Cowboys because of how the chain of command gets kinked.

Booger and family did not interview McC to see if he could deliver another ring, they did it to make sure that guy could make Booger comfortable and not shade any spotlight.

All you needed to know about being the HC of the Cowboys was when Phillips was having trouble with players showing up on time to meetings and he asked Booger if he could raise fines and was denied. Not only that but media passes were issued and to which players do you think those were issued? The stars.

I do not believe the Joneses actually "puppetize" the HC but I do believe he has to ask permission for other things other HC's do not have to ask for.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, Jerry is domineering and never truly relinquishes control to others ….?

You heard it here first folks !

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Hideous hate thread. MM brought in Quinn & now Schottenheimer to help the pathetic play caller who ended Dallas season w/such embarrassment vs the Niners on that quarterback draw w/seconds left on the clock, Kellen Moore.

Nothing like putting an exclamation mark on his exposure! But go ahead & keep giving Moore a free pass, it shows just how much knowledge some fans really have.

And yet Kellen had the #1 offense despite not having a real QB or starting RB. Now you took his #1 WR away.....And he will still finish in the top 5. Only in Dallas could you do this to your coordinator and still expect things to work.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
There is no way anyone can convince me, that MM has any influence in FA, I mean either he is just as dumb or dumber than our FO, or he has absolutely no say so whatsoever in trying to sign FA's for this team, sad but true!! which makes it official, he is another puppet HC under Jerry! that's all

Is the Pope Catholic? does a bear crap in the woods? Is Dak over rated?.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
you drunk on the kool aid bro
you are HIGH on your own supply cut back please what i said is 100% facts

hows the offseason a total failure before game played before the drafts happened lmao..what a total miserable troll..

spitting nonsense

Hadenough

Reaction score
Would you really want him to be involved after hiring Mike Nolan his first season. What a disaster!

ESisback

Reaction score
Big Mike. Why don’t we also say Tall Fred, White William, Black Bob, Jewish Joe, Gay George, Ugly Ernie, or Trans Tom? Because it’s stupid.

McCarthy’s weight has no bearing

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
CaptainObvious_Salute.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when the game starts how many of you guys have seen jerry calling down to the sidelines to tell him what to do? the other bs letting jerry talk is all lips service.