Bill's 3-4 wrong "D" for the Skins?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bh32 said:
how many points did dallas score on washington's deffense again?i forgot.
How many years would you have to sweep us to pull even in the all time series?

I forgot.

Stand in our shadow and shiver little man. You got nothing beyond a sweep in 2005 to crow about and it's more tired than disco.

Don't bring that weak smack in here. This is where the big boys talk.

bh32

Reaction score
your the only one that is shivering,no facts to bacup your statements.yor only talk is about sweeps and meaningless stats.i guess we will see sunday night.this will be a close game, i dont care what anyone says.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bh32 said:
your the only one that is shivering,no facts to bacup your statements.yor only talk is about sweeps and meaningless stats.i guess we will see sunday night.this will be a close game, i dont care what anyone says.
Here's a fact or 23for you.

It would take you 10 years of sweeping the Cowboys to pull even.

In every decade that both teams have been in existence we have the better head to head record.

That's the shadow I'm talking about that went right over your head.

Here's another salient fact that you obviously didn't know.

Last year Kansas City only had 2 games where they would have scored enough to beat the 31 points Dallas put on the board that day. I maintained 30 wasn't enough. You can't dispute that, or anything else apparently.

Drizzle, drizzle, drizzle.

bh32

Reaction score
and how many times did dallas score more than 30 points on a winning team?
spin spin spin spin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bh32 said:
and how many times did dallas score more than 30 points on a winning team?
spin spin spin spin
You just made my point for me.

You don't even realize it do you?

Careful with all that spinning. You'll get dizzy and throw up.

Nice try ignoring all the facts. If you can't sleep tonight take a shot of Nyquil. I'd suggest sex, but...

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Hostile said:
You just made my point for me.

You don't even realize it do you?

Careful with all that spinning. You'll get dizzy and throw up.

Nice try ignoring all the facts. If you can't sleep tonight take a shot of Nyquil. I'd suggest sex, but...

vodka is better........

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Lastly, when KC and Al faced this D last year, who won the game? You jabronis always seem to overlook that stat. Like when you say TO has never done anything against your D in his career. Yet you've never beaten any team he's played on when you've faced him. Not once, not ever.

The KC defense is as effective as puppies. That is all.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gibbs II said:
The KC defense is as effective as puppies. That is all.
Doesn't matter one little bit. An offensive explosion of 28 points is worth squat if the game is lost. Period. End of story. Deny that if you can. Drizzle can't and neither can you. But by all means good luck.

How weak is it that you guys have resorted to hanging your hats on the Chiefs' resume'? Speaking of that resume', explain 16 points to me. Yeah, it sounds like Saunders is all that for you already.

My gosh that's beyond desperate. That's so ugly it couldn't get laid in a morgue kind of ulgy.

bh32

Reaction score
how am i spinning? when the question was about saunders offense.dallas did not stop saunders offense so dont act like they did.
washington has more weapons than kc, but you just wont admit it beacause you are nothing but a blind homer.

bh32

Reaction score
explain 24 points that the jags put up on dallas.with not even close the weapons washington has.please explain.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
bh32 said:
how am i spinning? when the question was about saunders offense.dallas did not stop saunders offense so dont act like they did.
washington has more weapons than kc, but you just wont admit it beacause you are nothing but a blind homer.

Umm, I kinda believe that KC has a much better OL than the skins.

Weapons?? They have Larry Johnson to Portis. Gonzo is top 3 at his position, the skins have noone that is a top 3 receiver.

The truth is that KC has a much better offense, but the skins have a better D. Can a coordinator carry a offense?? Guess we will find out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bh32 said:
How are you spinning? You're serious aren't you?

That's just sad.

Let's start with this one. Is KC's offense analogous to Washington's?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:

Weapons?? They have Larry Johnson to Portis. Gonzo is top 3 at his position, the skins have noone that is a top 3 receiver.

The truth is that KC has a much better offense, but the skins have a better D. Can a coordinator carry a offense?? Guess we will find out.
Oh man, no helping him.

:banghead:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bh32 said:
explain 24 points that the jags put up on dallas.with not even close the weapons washington has.please explain.
In your opinion you have better weapons. I don't necessarily agree with you since I don't look at the world through burgandy and gold colored glasses while sipping Koolaid.

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Doesn't matter one little bit. An offensive explosion of 28 points is worth squat if the game is lost. Period. End of story. Deny that if you can. Drizzle can't and neither can you. But by all means good luck.

How weak is it that you guys have resorted to hanging your hats on the Chiefs' resume'? Speaking of that resume', explain 16 points to me. Yeah, it sounds like Saunders is all that for you already.

My gosh that's beyond desperate. That's so ugly it couldn't get laid in a morgue kind of ulgy.

Dude what are you even talking about? Of course it doesnt matter if they score 100 points and lose, i never commented on their Offense.

I just come in and say that the Cheif's D sucks then you accuse me of hanging my hat on the Cheif's resume when its really you who are doing that except on the converse end of it. And dont group me with other people you are arguing with. 6 times the cheifs allowed more than 25 points last season and 3 times over 30. That's a lot, it doesnt matter how good their offense is if they cant stop someone else from scoring. Their D sucks, it was a nice win, but lets get real.

As for the 16 points, so what. Its one week, how about bledsoe's 3 INTs, oh well he is on pace for 48, hows that resume? I think you know better not to use the 1st game of the year to predict the rest of the year. Now you got me all cranky.:bang2:

I think you need to chill out for a bit.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gibbs II said:
Dude what are you even talking about? Of course it doesnt matter if they score 100 points and lose, i never commented on their Offense.
I love jabronis who jump into the middle of a discussion like they got all the answers and miss the boat, then come back with "what are you talking about?" Here's a tip, read both sides of the discussion and you won't miss the boat while waiting at the airport for it to arrive at the bus terminal.

My gosh.

Biggs II said:
I just come in and say that the Cheif's D sucks then you accuse me of hanging my hat on the Cheif's resume when its really you who are doing that except on the converse end of it. And dont group me with other people you are arguing with. 6 times the cheifs allowed more than 25 points last season and 3 times over 30. That's a lot, it doesnt matter how good their offense is if they cant stop someone else from scoring. Their D sucks, it was a nice win, but lets get real.
Congratulations. Now can you tell your cohort the score? He doesn't get it. Tried all kinds of limp wristed smack talk and spin control and got slapped around.

Biggs II said:
As for the 16 points, so what. Its one week, how about bledsoe's 3 INTs, oh well he is on pace for 48, hows that resume? I think you know better not to use the 1st game of the year to predict the rest of the year.
The big difference there Biggsy, is that I didn't spout off about how good Bledsoe is. Your cohort on the other hand, whose discussion you stuck your nose into is all over Saunders as a reason why doom is in the box.

Biggs II said:
Now you got me all cranky.:bang2:
Ask me if I give a crap about your blood pressure or your head. I pity that wall.

Biggs II said:
I think you need to chill out for a bit.
This is how I chill out, by stomping a mud hole in stupid arguments then walking the mud hole dry.

yazzmode621

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:

I hope you're kidding about KC having better weapons than us.

Only at TE did they have a clear advantage. Larry Johnson had 9 great games. That is not enough for me to call him a top 5 RB in the league. We are better at RB and MUCH MUCH MUCH better at receiver. Their best WR was Eddie Kennison.

True, their OL was great but we had a pretty damn good OL as well. As good as KCs? No. But top 5 in the league, yes. According to KC Joyner, the Commanders were the best line last year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
I hope you're kidding about KC having better weapons than us.

Only at TE did they have a clear advantage. Larry Johnson had 9 great games. That is not enough for me to call him a top 5 RB in the league. We are better at RB and MUCH MUCH MUCH better at receiver. Their best WR was Eddie Kennison.

True, their OL was great but we had a pretty damn good OL as well. As good as KCs? No. But top 5 in the league, yes. According to KC Joyner, the Commanders were the best line last year.
If he's kidding I wouldn't be.

I'd rather have Green at QB, Gonzalez at TE, Johnson at RB, and their OL of 2005 over the Skins' OL of 2005.

To me, that's "better weapons." They were a very good offense which is why I wanted Saunders here and why I congratulated the Skins fans at ES when ya'll got him.

yazzmode621

Reaction score
Hostile said:
If he's kidding I wouldn't be.

I'd rather have Green at QB, Gonzalez at TE, Johnson at RB, and their OL of 2005 over the Skins' OL of 2005.

To me, that's "better weapons." They were a very good offense which is why I wanted Saunders here and why I congratulated the Skins fans at ES when ya'll got him.
Gonzales is better than than Cooley and yes I'd rather have him over Cooley. As well as their OLine. But that is it. Portis>Johnson and our WR corps is definitely much better than theirs. They always had a great passing game and it wasnt all Gonzales.

Wait a minute, you actually congratulated fans over at ES? What is your s/n and when did this happen.