Bill's 3-4 wrong "D" for the Skins?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
Gonzales is better than than Cooley and yes I'd rather have him over Cooley. As well as their OLine. But that is it. Portis>Johnson and our WR corps is definitely much better than theirs. They always had a great passing game and it wasnt all Gonzales.
No way I'd take Portis over Johnson at this point. We can agree to disagree because I will not change my mind on that one.

I am not high on your WRs at all. Moss is the only one I'd want and not as a #1 guy. Not saying I'd want any on the Chiefs by saying that.

Wait a minute, you actually congratulated fans over at ES? What is your s/n and when did this happen.
I don't post there except to be gracious in defeat any more. I'm not welcome there beyond that. That's been made crystal clear. Same username.

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I love jabronis who jump into the middle of a discussion like they got all the answers and miss the boat, then come back with "what are you talking about?" Here's a tip, read both sides of the discussion and you won't miss the boat while waiting at the airport for it to arrive at the bus terminal.

That makes no sense. 1st of all you are full of yourself and need to chill out. 2nd of all, i can make any comment i want as long as it is relevant, which it was. I read what you guys had to say (which was pretty childish, looked like it was a "look what i can do" kind of thing), and i came from another side, then you try to jump down my throat.

Congratulations. Now can you tell your cohort the score? He doesn't get it. Tried all kinds of limp wristed smack talk and spin control and got slapped around.

Got slapped around? Dont be so modest.

The big difference there Biggsy, is that I didn't spout off about how good Bledsoe is. Your cohort on the other hand, whose discussion you stuck your nose into is all over Saunders as a reason why doom is in the box.[QUO

I stuck my nose all over this?? Read what i said. And if fact to show you how minimal my comment was, i said "That is all". I had nothing else i wanted to say about it. Their Defense sucks. Anyone can score 30 points on them. As for what my "cohort" argues, this is an open forum, i put my own side into the argument, it had nothing to do with saunders and it had nothing to do with what what my "cohort" said, thats why i quoted YOU. If i had to add to something he said, i would have mentioned it.

Ask me if I give a crap about your blood pressure or your head. I pity that wall.

Dang you so funny, i was just trying to be a little bit light hearted by using these stupid icons, and you come down from mount olympus and try to make a mountain out of a molehill. Attack the arguement not the person.

This is how I chill out, by stomping a mud hole in stupid arguments then walking the mud hole dry.

Stomping my argument? Exactly how did you do that?

I really think you did not understand my point (typical i guess). It had nothing to do with KC offense as you seem to have thought.

"Doesn't matter one little bit. An offensive explosion of 28 points is worth squat if the game is lost. Period. End of story. Deny that if you can. Drizzle can't and neither can you. But by all means good luck."

In fact, i agreed with you, and of course, to make yourself look like one of the great minds in the world, you deal with the "argument" childishly by saying "period, end of story" like you are some 7th grade 'baller'.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gibbs II said:
That makes no sense. 1st of all you are full of yourself and need to chill out. 2nd of all, i can make any comment i want as long as it is relevant, which it was. I read what you guys had to say (which was pretty childish, looked like it was a "look what i can do" kind of thing), and i came from another side, then you try to jump down my throat.
Here we go again. The tormented victims routine.

Sigh. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy or something that someone who joins a weak argument needs to feel offended that their contribution didn't settle the whole matter once and for all.

I already told you how I "chill out." You complain about how I do it then tell me I need more? You sure you can take it Biggsy?

Biggs II said:
Got slapped around? Dont be so modest.
Yes, the original poster who started this whole thing got slapped around and so did Drizzle who jumped in later.

BiggsII said:
I stuck my nose all over this?? Read what i said. And if fact to show you how minimal my comment was, i said "That is all". I had nothing else i wanted to say about it. Their Defense sucks. Anyone can score 30 points on them. As for what my "cohort" argues, this is an open forum, i put my own side into the argument, it had nothing to do with saunders and it had nothing to do with what what my "cohort" said, thats why i quoted YOU. If i had to add to something he said, i would have mentioned it.
Fair enough. I stand by what I already said and none of you can refut eit. I'll take you at your word here and yawn since it had nothing whatsoever to add to the discussion.

Biggs II said:
Dang you so funny, i was just trying to be a little bit light hearted by using these stupid icons, and you come down from mount olympus and try to make a mountain out of a molehill. Attack the arguement not the person.
I didn't attack you Biggsy. I joke around non stop in these discussions. That's why I commented on the smiley. To lighten up.

Biggs II said:
Stomping my argument? Exactly how did you do that?
Who said I meant yours? I was talking about the entire discussion. Don't be so sensitive. It is, and remains, a ridiculous contention that KC has anything at all to do with Washington.

Biggs II said:
I really think you did not understand my point (typical i guess). It had nothing to do with KC offense as you seem to have thought.
Which is exactly why I brought up the jumping in the middle like you had the solution to bring the discussion home. Ya think?

Biggs II said:
In fact, i agreed with you, and of course, to make yourself look like one of the great minds in the world, you deal with the "argument" childishly by saying "period, end of story" like you are some 7th grade 'baller'.
Oh brother. Drama Major?

dwmyers

Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
True, their OL was great but we had a pretty damn good OL as well. As good as KCs? No. But top 5 in the league, yes. According to KC Joyner, the Commanders were the best line last year.

The actual quote from KC Joyner is:

With the exception of one position, this was a dominant offensive line, possibly the best in the NFL.

Saying they might be the best line is a far cry from saying they were unequivocally the best line in the NFL, and he says many *good* things about the KC line.

Pick your poison.