Bleu spreading some 100 love; Garrett is a puppet

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Let's keep it completely 100 here......

Our problems began long ago in a galaxy far far away where an owner decided to impose his financial will on our proud franchise.

Jerry is the problem and we have no real Super Bowl chance until he is gone. So many different head coaches and players over the past 20 years with the same problems and results... The evidence has now become one huge stinking pile of dung accumulated over decades.

The puppet is who he is. That's someone Jerry tried to make more than what he is capable of being.. All for the sake of keeping Jerry's awesome ego in tact.

Everything we witnessed yesterday from the bad situational coaching decisions to bad personnel placement on the depth chart can all be tied back to one person.

I equate what we are going through every year to buying an awesome used car every single year. You never quite know what's under the hood but it runs amazingly well and the sport coat wearing salesman provided the greatest analogy of why said car is a mint condition rare find... Every single freaking year.

visionary

Reaction score
Blue your not normally so reactionary.
You and I know JJones is relinquishing control and this team is better.
I've got no defense for yesterday but that was total team failure to me.

Oh you've got the excuses all lined up for use later in the week
As long as "Mr Jones" and the Clapper don't get the blame it's all good

diefree666

Reaction score
Blue your not normally so reactionary.
You and I know JJones is relinquishing control and this team is better.
I've got no defense for yesterday but that was total team failure to me.

rot spreads quickly no matter what you do until you CUT IT OUT.

Satchel89

Reaction score
It was tough to watch for sure. Just the lack of not responding to what's going on in the game was ridiculous. No adjustments whatsoever. Just keep watching the Left Tackle get destroyed over and over and not give him any help is insanity. Unfortunately, Jerry is ok with Garrett coaching that way

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fan cycles...

We will never win another Super Bowl with Jerry Jones running things.

No coach Jones hires will win a Super Bowl under him.

We could win a Super Bowl without Tony Romo as quarterback.

We have a new quarterback!

We have a new running back!!

We have the same chance of winning the Super Bowl as any other team!!!

Fan cycles...

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Jtrain.......choo chooo. J train. Choooo choooo :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jsmith let us down, his nickname isn't jtrain that was stolen from Jay Ajayi. Watching him, Chaz, his brother Rod play football was the most depressing thing I have ever seen.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Jtrain.......choo chooo. J train. Choooo choooo :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jsmith let us down, his nickname isn't jtrain that was stolen from Jay Ajayi. Watching him, Chaz, his brother Rod play football was the most depressing thing I have ever seen.
It was like being at the aquarium, sitting in front of the shark exhibit with the family, it's feeding time..................and they start dropping in babies.

~Disclaimer: this is said tongue in cheek~

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Fan cycles...

Fan cycles...
Well. Ok. I hear you man. Enough about Jerry. I documented that clearly above.

How do we manage to keep an injury prone guy around for so many years with zero plan B in terms of alternatives?

I.E. Sean Lee and (barf) Chaz Green.

Can anyone provide me with an explanation how we managed to allow an injury prone question mark from UF to make it to his third season with us? We lack the basic ability to evaluate and shift quickly.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Rookie that just played his 9th NFL game coming off of a major injury... I'll give him the rest of this year and next year before I jump to any conclusions.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well. Ok. I hear you man. Enough about Jerry. I documented that clearly above.

How do we manage to keep an injury prone guy around for so many years with zero plan B in terms of alternatives?

I.E. Sean Lee and (barf) Chaz Green.

Can anyone provide me with an explanation how we managed to allow an injury prone question mark from UF to make it to his third season with us? We lack the basic ability to evaluate and shift quickly.
Lee is explainable. He is one of the league's best linebackers The front office will do anything conceivable and INconceivable to pump as much on-the-field productivity out of Lee as possible. To a far lesser degree, they hope Green finally 'gets it' and transforms into an effective backup within the mythical yet commonly accepted three-year time frame given players at the beginning of their careers..

They may have ended up with 'zero plan B' contingencies but they have attempted acquiring quality depth through the draft and free agency with fair-to-moderate results that compensate for Lee's injuries taking him off the field. However, fair-to-moderate results does not cut it in the NFL. And there have been more misses than hits regarding the offensive line outside of Smith, Frederick and Martin--while taking into account Leary and Collins lean more heavily in the hit column than in the miss column.

We do have the ability to evaluate possible roster acquisitions. Will McClay is living proof of that. However, I will not argue with the team's ability to 'shift quickly' because they do not smoothly and effectively compensate for overall roster subtractions.

Perhaps an upgrade of scouting personnel under McClay could help address roster depth problems. Maybe McClay should have full power in evaluating, hiring and firing. He may already have that power but he may not since Jones has habitually overseen and approved staffing changes. Who knows? I am just grasping for explanations to your question.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Rookie that just played his 9th NFL game coming off of a major injury... I'll give him the rest of this year and next year before I jump to any conclusions.
Choo chooooooo!

Fair enough I'll wait till next year to evaluate him as well. He shouldn't be playing at all and the FO knows it.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Fan cycles...

Fan cycles...
man_file_1107368_3_mandatory_gifs_of_the_week.gif